Gangs,Hoods,Varrios,OH MY.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Let us reason together....What are your thoughts on this subject...We all know a gang member or know something about gangs....And if youve done any type of research,you know the history to now...Could there be a sliver of a chance that these gangs some how find a common ground in which to cease the on going wars between them?Is there any positivity left in these cold hearts to bring a radical change?
collectivism is the key.

I believe many young men and many young woman are drawn into collectivism rather than individual ideas.

As an individual many have been there and done that and the concept is blatantly obvious, whowever doesn't tow the line - they will make you dead or wish you were.....

There is no "common ground" with gangs...

I suppose "Do or Die" said it best "Kill or be Killed."

That is no life to live.

The only hope is OG status - which in reality is outliving all your G's into a point where you're immune from the bullshit, at minimum of the circumstances you grandfather,

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
100 years ago today, 4.20.1914, the Ludlow Massacre began in Colorado. At least 199 men women and children in total were murdered thanks to a Rockefeller and the US National Guard. These were/ are the real gangsters.

One of many massacres against every day people by the thugs who want to tell us how to live.

Fuq what you heard

Last edited: