GANGLAND

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2008
STFU ALREADY LOL WHO JUST MADE A NEW SCREEN NAME? ANYONE GOT THAT NF FILM ABOUT THAT DUDE IN SALINAS? THEY SHOWED IT ON TV A COUPLE TIMES I GUESS
If it is Nuestra Familia Our Family, here is the Link on mega upload one link u gon need a premium account i suggest downloadin dere tool bar and get on around 10 N sign in wid a regular account. If you don't have one just register a free account.

Click thizz

May 9, 2008
how gangsta is that ?all them bustas str8 ratted. typical norte conduct? thats your leaders? real g'z dont talk,nortenos=states evidence.ask dyno
Man u act like Surenos don't have snitches in dere sets 2. Hence the name Sur Rattaz.... Specially up in da norte all dem $Krapz do nuttin but snitch. Act hella hard wen dey wid dey homiez but be a bitch N run when dey get caught slippin. N if dey get fucked up dey run to da pigz. I got no problem wid real surenos N i mean Born N raised down south Sur but if u waz raised up North den u have no rite to claim summin u dont no anything about.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
what would you guys had done, if they would of put a green light on your head because one of the top dogs thought you were going to tell on him to the other gang members for whatever reasons?

May 13, 2008
BLOOD IN BLOOD OUT. Watching it on the history channel 269 for direct tv. its about nuestra familia. not sure when it comes on again though.
That show was tight I recorded it. They show hella clips from the "From The Streets To The Studio Vol. 1" DVD on there. its also funny cause it show a clip of a black guy throwin up 14 backwards lol

May 9, 2008
If it is Nuestra Familia Our Family, here is the Link on mega upload one link u gon need a premium account i suggest downloadin dere tool bar and get on around 10 N sign in wid a regular account. If you don't have one just register a free account.

Click thizz
ANY 1 WANNA UPLOAD THAT NUESTRA FAMILIA VIDEO NOT THE 1 THEY RAN,ON THE HISTORY CHANNEL THE OTHER 1 U GUYS HAD ON HERE
Checc tha fist quote. Thatz what u talkin bout i think.... N the happy hour time actually stats at 7 pm i thinx here in the West.....

If you dont no how to do it follow these step:
1. Sign up for a free account
2. Download the megaupload toolbar(dont worry no virus or dem b.s)
3. restart ur Internet browser.
4. Go to the link.
5. Look at the top if the happy hour is orange then click it. (You need to be signed it for this to work. So if your not then do so.)
6. All done it should say click here to download.
Bam you got premium account for free