Gang WARZ Oakland pt II

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
itz cool they show the homies on there but i've been out there in oakland a gang of times. but haven't seen that many homies like they show on there i always see BB & scrapz taggings every where i've run into them more times then homies!

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
i got into it wit them a few years back like in 06 on 5th de mayo on east 14 N 53, they were all in the street deep! they had bitches throwing Threes N everything! my cuzin got shot in the head but on B st he lives on walnut From 98 N 94! we always be posting out there but i aint dumb i always got my thang on me! can't never leave the house wit out it!

Apr 3, 2008
that car "ya feel me" the one over there "ya feel me" the gray one "ya feel me"

it gets annoying as fuck when you talkin to someone and every other word out their mouth is "ya feel me" (ya feel ME)

"thats my homegirl ya feel me..nah fag i wanna feel her"

Mar 17, 2006
Seemed like the typical basic cable gang program, to me, like Gangland. I liked that PBS documentary about Salinas a lot better. It might have been more boring, but it's more truthful, and tells more of the story than just the violence aspect. I think these gangland type shows on basic cable are stupid. They took hard core hip hop off the airwaves and pushed it underground, and they replaced it with this nonsense. So, you replace the voices from the ghetto with the voices of the media and the police. No wonder the middle class has such an ignorant, ass backward view of the ghetto. Their source is this shit. A bunch of cops and journalists exaggerating.