GAME INSANE...WEEKEND PROMO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
www.giproductz.com
What's crackin everybody we was out promotin this weekend in the following cities...Did anyone get laced with the new "Tell Me Somethin" single? We was out in Hayward, Richmond, Oakland, Santa Rosa, Pentuluma, and few other cities in the north and eastbay, and Friday night we was in Down Town San Jose promotin hard as fuck on the local scene.......If you got one and aint heard before what did you think about it?

Apr 26, 2002
Where are yall gonna be at this weekend?

I got the single...its very Boss. Im loving everything about that song, anyone I let hear it always makes some sort of positive comment about the song. That beats a banger too! Yall are definitely doing it big!

Game Insane product is always is hella clean too... I was feeling the little touches like the gold bottoms very nice! Not to mention the art work. Yalls shit is A+ best looking product Ive seen.

Apr 15, 2003
game insane hit me up homie send me some flyers and cds out this way up in colorado i know independent records up in Denver will carry it for sure and so will few others stores hit me up on pm if your interested down to help you out promotoe this way