Game Ft snoop dog and CLyde carson- Lights Camera Action

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
I like this...I've always thought that Clyde sounded best on these West Coastish beats...like on 32 Bars Of Clarity, and another one I heard him on a Nate Dogg track.

Game is spittin heat rocks man...nobody on the West putting it down harder IMO. He's shittin on most cats out here lyrically.

Anyone know who did the beat ( My guess is Dre ) ? Sounds familiar...don't know if they just borrowed it or if it was exclusive...

Deux

Sicc OG
Mar 18, 2006
San Jose/South Bay
that track was allright, kinda short but i like how they used the losing your mind beat and hook. Only had game and clyde's verses right? snoop was only in the chorus which was on the original

May 9, 2002
This isnt a real track. This song was on Xzibits old album "man vs. machine". The track is called "losing your mind" feat. snoop dogg.

all game did was take the instrumental with snoop and add himself with clyde. So i wouldnt expect a clean DJless version if i were you.

Dec 9, 2005
Crumbla said:
This isnt a real track. This song was on Xzibits old album "man vs. machine". The track is called "losing your mind" feat. snoop dogg.

all game did was take the instrumental with snoop and add himself with clyde. So i wouldnt expect a clean DJless version if i were you.

Right on...I thought it sounded like it was a D.R.E. track...and sure enough it was...

Dre needs to lace these guys with an exclusive...cause it sounds lovely.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Crumbla said:

Then how else do mixtape tracks come out?????