G.U.N. DRF posters and CDs!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
I got some of this stuff to get rid of.. if anyone want anything post up with a bid or whatever.. i have this stuff just sittin around so i thought i might just sell it..

Generations of United Nortenos (G.U.N.) - XIV Til Eternity... Original CD.. featuring DRF and others.. this is the first Norteno Cd that started it all.. ($25 ) I paid $30 for this when i got it.. rare ass cd in perfect condition, a peice of history for Northernerz..

DJ MT - Brown, Sick and Wicked - Original.. DRF Explict Ent. CD ($15)

Duke - To Live and Die in the Bay (Original) -Darkroom Studios release.. ($15)

Enter The Darkroom - Hard to find CD rare ass DRF Cuts from back in the day when they first started ($15)

Mode Lokz - Criminal Grind - San Jose Norteno rapper ($10)

Nimfo - Faded, Feelin X-Rated - Tight CD outta 530 ($12)

Shark Tank Compilation - SJ Norteno comp featuring Gato Mas Loco, Jay tha Butcha, C'locs and Mary Jane ($15)

A-Wax - Savage Times - Rapper outta Pittsburg ($10)

POSTERS:

Darkroom Familia - Connected (Poster) ($20) Sick ass poster had some wrinkles but its rare as hell never seen anyone else with it

Lil Wyno - Step into my world (Poster) ($15 - Rare poster.. perfect condition)

Lil Wyno - Back with a Vengence (Poster) ($10)

DRF - Darkroom Studios (Posters) has covers of Crooked, ALG, Duke and other albums.. ($10) (a little smaller then the other posters) Darkroom Studios poster

Sir Dyno - What have i Become (Poster) ($20) a little smaller then the other posters but its rare and looks hella sick) Darkroom Studios

Low Town (Low Down) Valley of Kings (Poster) ($15) Sickass poster featuring Low Down and Minority Militia

Minority Militia - Peoples army (Poster) ($10) featuring Droop, ALG, Wyno and others..

DJ MT - This 1-4 U (poster) ($10)

also just so yall dont think im just talkin all this... heres some pics i put up on a site i just made for pics.. so peep it and u can see pics of the CD's and posters.. PM if u wanna do a deal or somethin.. i can work somethin out these aint 100% set prices.. just what im lookin fo'.. peep the site..

http://www.angelfire.com/freak/sandman925/picz.html

think thats it.. reply in here if u got an offer or hit me PM.. late

SaNdMaN

May 3, 2002
Alright yall.. i updated with prices and pics on the link i supplied.. just bid up if yall want it.. i'll probably just take the highest bids on Friday or somethin.. late.. SaNdMaN

May 3, 2002
Come yall bid up.. i dont wanna have to take this stuff out to the garbage.. lol.. im willing to deal on shit.. just looking for real prices..

also forgot to add that i have these videos/CD's:

(Originals)

Darkroom Familia - Penitentiary Chances w/ videos f/ Mr. Kee and Low Down

Darkroom Familia - Veteranos w/ videos

Darkroom Familia - Blood & Tears

Darkroom Familia - Connected By Honor

and i got a Dubbed copy of Smile Now, Cry later that id be willing to throw in a deal if someone wants it..

SaNdMaN