G-Macc's album!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 17, 2005
My boy G-Macc's album finally drops in stores this Tues 4sho. He told me its official so I'm up on his siccness account helpin wit tha promotions. He told me he had hella preorders 2 so it looks like all ya'll really wanna hear this album. I heard some of it. Its dark, gangsta, real shit. Finally someone brings tha sick shit back out. They got snippets of his album ya'll can listen 2 on cduniverse.com

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
HELL yeah folx this is some of the best news all week. And speaking of pre-orders I got mine in a couple of weeks ago. But I know it will be worth it from the snippets I've heard. Glad I could show my support for this Sacramento Muzicc.:siccness: :siccness: :siccness:

Nov 17, 2005
go get it.

3:00A.M. said:
HELL yeah folx this is some of the best news all week. And speaking of pre-orders I got mine in a couple of weeks ago. But I know it will be worth it from the snippets I've heard. Glad I could show my support for this Sacramento Muzicc.:siccness: :siccness: :siccness:
Yeah tha album is in stores now. Go copp that my nig. Its dope.