G-Macc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
G-macc is one of the illest out of sac right now. Does he have anything other than death threatz in between underground hitlist and graveyard shift? Oh yeah cixx i got u on that GYS. Finally found it. Ill have it up tommorrow when i get around the computer.

Props: deep6cixxx6
May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
I'll always have love for Lynch music because of the history. But I was honestly hoping for a follow up to LBI, which I thought was fucking dope by the way, rather than these last 3 albums that to me sound like a parody of what Lynch started as. I was more into seeing his progression as an artist. Instead we got the regression.
HAHA damn got side tracked. But yeah, Macc is super killin' it right now.

Jun 11, 2004
G-macc is one of the illest out of sac right now. Does he have anything other than death threatz in between underground hitlist and graveyard shift? Oh yeah cixx i got u on that GYS. Finally found it. Ill have it up tommorrow when i get around the computer.
Check out the lyrical octane comp for more shit like death threats. Both those comps are classic.

I liked vampire a lot, but maccs new shit I ain't feelin as much. The beats arent as good and the whole scary horror theme has gone over the top to the point of bein cheesy imo. I still check his shit out tho

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
Check out the lyrical octane comp for more shit like death threats. Both those comps are classic.

I liked vampire a lot, but maccs new shit I ain't feelin as much. The beats arent as good and the whole scary horror theme has gone over the top to the point of bein cheesy imo. I still check his shit out tho
Haha yeah i completely forgot about octane. Great album as well. Angels and demons only had a few slaps on it, but that alter ego 2 and 2.4 is still knocking to this day.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Macc is my favorite rapper cause I have been working with him since right after he released the Graveyard Shift. I have seen the progress and lyrical word play grow and grow over the years.

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
Why is macc catering to the ICP clown mask wearin crowd? Smh
Cuz thats a whole 'nother market! Years ago I was approached by a well known Juggalo artist, who shall remain nameless, to do a collab. At the time I was like "fuck these clowns" (literally) and pretty much dissed homie, who was kinda disappointed by my attitude. To tell the truth, now, so am I. My retarded, youthful closed-mindedness closed a door that may never again open. I was just young and too into my Gangster shit to realize it.