G-Macc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 17, 2005
What up. This is G-Macc. My album drops Feb 21st. Go get that shit its hot. Featuring Lynch Hung/ First degree/ Zig Zag/ Luni/ Chunk/ Messy Marv and more. The album called "Tha Graveyard Shift". Hit me up on my sidekicc e-mail. [email protected]

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I'm coppin it as soon as it drops. What label will it be on??? I live in Ohio so I'm going to have to special order mine. You are 1 of the dopest cats I've ever heard. That Underground Hitlist 96 is a classic. Can't wait for the new album. Late.

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
support this shit folks.. the tracks that i have heard are bangin!!!! this album is fire fa sho... wuddup g-macc , hit me up mayne , i got some beats for ya next project.. you want some dark shit? i got some dark mobb shit... hit me

May 19, 2005
myspace.com
What up wit it G-Macc you do got skills my nigg when it comes to that G shit mayne. Real Talk! All y'all cats came correct wit on tha Death Threatz fa sho!

Anyway Loc, my name is Semi-Automatic and good friend and like a lil-brotha to X-Raided Loc and his wife Elayne. Bout to do some heavy promoting for X and Bloc*Star when its time. Right now me and my nigga Kavio of West Coast Mafia is pumpin these posters & flyers everywhere for that West Side Rider 2 album. Plus a Loc tryin to do his rap thang too. X and Elayne got some of my demo trackz.

I'll hit you on yo PM on here wit my e-mail address if you wanna get at a nigga mayne.

Jul 30, 2005
Quantum Bomb can you check your PM's and holla with your email?
G Macc, I'll be copping this as soon as it drops.
Peace

Nov 15, 2005
G-Macc is ill. The traccs you got with Tre-8 & C-Lim (Apt 3/DNA compilation(s) & Tre-8's solo) go hard. Keep it movin' mayne. I'll be checcin' 4 ya. Fucc with C-Dubb on them beats. He's a monster with his vocals & beats (& backflips while standin' in one spot).