FURTHERMORE, YOU DON'T HEAR ME. . .

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
Saying my album is going to do astromical numbers. But, I gaurantee everyone who buys my album will say I had one of the best (If not the best) album(s) out this year!!! I grind!!! I push!!! And, I make the most of what I have to work with!!! Don't go back and forth with me because I'm doing this shit for the real and the niggas alike!!!

The higher the standards are raised the more the game will know it has to produce real shit on a greater level. You should be sick of buying albums 16 songs deep and only 2 are worth listening too. I'm serious. I'm a fan of music before anything else!!!

You don't badger a motherfucker who you know is pushing the real!!! You fuck with him!!! Straight up!!!

You should be sick of motherfuckers selling you some bullshit and poppin' all that gangster shit and the shit ain't mixed or mastered and the cd doesn't have any artwork or the label drops 50 fucking albums with similar titles!!! The game should welcome me. I do it for you motherfuckers!!!