fuckin scraps..all i gotta say

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
for real a gun in the shoe lol what was it one of them one shot female guns you see in movies lol.....skrap says " hold up ey let me get my cuete from british knights cortez imposters b4 you shoot me"

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
cuzhollaYEEE said:
why they so bitchmade?? always grabbin for a blade on sum bullshit

the same can be applied towards chapetes.

Chaps love to jump/shoot/shank anybody that's wearing blue even if that person is straight from mex. just wearing an 'ole Cruz Azul soccer jerzey or nike t-shirt with sum blue in it or just because they dress a certain way but dont bang/claim/or are affiliated with surenos in any way, shape, or form.
I've seen it plenty of times. And i hear it all the times when a norteno does a driveby on an innocent paisa(straight out of mex.) just chillin outside his home after a long days work of hard labor.

keep doin what you love to do, kill your own raza.....
bola de pendejos!

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
saladbowlking said:
^^IT GOES BOTH WAYS DUMSHIT....
look puto you obviously got offended in some way 'cause of the "dumshit" reply you tossed my way......

and yes it goes bothways but i notice it more for norteno than the other way around.......esquincle

and i'm also speakin on my behalf not everyone.......idiota

Aug 4, 2002
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
Why all these Non-Nortes' trynna clown fools for no reason?Leave the "skrap" talk to the Nortes...yall some bandwagon morons...
If someone makes a dumb ass thread like this, that has numerous homo comments being made, fools WILL get clowned on. It don't matter what they're "banging".

May 9, 2002
mrskrilla said:
If someone makes a dumb ass thread like this, that has numerous homo comments being made, fools WILL get clowned on. It don't matter what they're "banging".
And thats fine and dandy...but the people AGREEIN with him...aint no damn Nortenos....they just some cats that live in Nor Cal and just wanna be down...which is fuckin GAY...

If you aint bangin....then you neeed to shut the fuck up...end of story...