FUCKIN RAIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 28, 2003
WASUP YALL JUS WANTED SHARE SUMTHING WIT YALL. I WAS SUPPOSED TO GO TO WORK TODAY N I WAS ON MY WAY WHEN I HIT A LIL FLOOD. MY DUMBASS DIDNT NOTICE N GOT STUCK. WATER WAS COMING IN N THE TOW TRUCK GUY CAME UP N SAID HE WAS GONA PULL ME OUT, SO I GOT OUT N THE WATER WAS ABOUT KNEE HIGH. THE TOW TRUCK FOOZ WAS GONA PULL MY SHIT OUT THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD BE BACK SO I HAD MY DAD PICK ME UP. I WENT HOME TO CHANGE N 10 MIN LATER A DIFFERET TOW TRUCK CAME BY AND PULLD MY SHIT OUT. I HAVE A INTAKE AND NOW IT SOUNDS FUNNY. I THINK I FUCKED UP MY MOTOR BUT I WAS ABLE TO DRIVE MY RIDE BACK HOME. GONA DRAIN THE WATER OUT LATER BUT IM KINDA PISSED. I WONDER HOW MUCH IS THIS GONA COST. ANY OF YALL HAD THE SAME PROBLEM BEFORE?? ANYWAYS HAVE A SAFE ONE N DONT TRY TO GO THREW FLOODS. HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Apr 25, 2002
Dude, that water is no joke, if it got inside the car then it probably got all up in your mechanics too... you might not realize it yet, but the car may be totaled. Get ready for some serious water damage and mildew in the interior.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
fuck yah n i just seen on tv theres like a severe storm warning now for alameda county and contra costa county

Jun 23, 2003
MeloTrauma said:
some serious water damage and mildew in the interior.
No joke. That shit will sprout weeds in the back seat. I have seen this happen.

I'm sorry to hear that shit happened man. I see that stuff all the time out here in AZ. We don't have drainage systems like most places. All the water runns off the roads into these mini rivers called "washes". People always try to drive through them when flooded and get stuck.

Sounds like your engine is fucked. Is it clacking or making loud noises or is it just running choppy?

If you had a good clean seal on your oil pan you could be ok. How deep was it man? Was the engine submerged or what?

Jul 28, 2003
Is it clacking or making loud noises or is it just running choppy?

If you had a good clean seal on your oil pan you could be ok. How deep was it man? Was the engine submerged or what?

NAW ITS NOT MAKING ANY NOISE LIKE DAT BUT THE INTAKE SOUNDS LIKE A LAWN MOVER, THE WATER SUBMERGE ONLY TILL THE SEATS. SO I THINK THE INTAKE GOT FUCKED BUT I HOPE THE MOTOR DIDNT.

Jul 28, 2003
you might not realize it yet, but the car may be totaled. Get ready for some serious water damage and mildew in the interior.

DAMN I HOPE NOT, WHEN THEY PULLED MA CAR OUT THEY TURNED ON THE CAR STRUGGLED BUT THEY TURNED IT ON. NOW ITS SITING IN THE DRIVE WAY N IM GONA SET UP AN APPT. NEXT WEEK TO SEE ANY FURTHER DAMAGE.

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
we used to have a bucket ass ar wiht holes in teh roof and water would leak in. We had mold and weeds growing out the floor and and we had slugs crawlin up da seats and shit... hahahha damn dat car was fucked up haha im sititn here laughin remebering that car. To make things worst we had a car battery just chillin in da back on the floor and never took it out and da acid was eatin up da floor hahaha

Dec 19, 2005
VSTXDJ said:
we used to have a bucket ass ar wiht holes in teh roof and water would leak in. We had mold and weeds growing out the floor and and we had slugs crawlin up da seats and shit... hahahha damn dat car was fucked up haha im sititn here laughin remebering that car. To make things worst we had a car battery just chillin in da back on the floor and never took it out and da acid was eatin up da floor hahaha

hhahah wat kinf of car was it????

but over here this one soccer field turned into a big ass pond......and the freeway got shut down.......it took my siser in-law 2 hours to get from vacaville to fairfield