FUCKEN SCRAPS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2003
MAN I SEE THE THRED THAT WAS POSTED ABOUT HOMIES GETTIN DIRESPECTED BY SCRAPAS WHEN THEY ARE WIT THEIR FAMILIA I PERSONALY HAVE HAD SCRAPS RUSH MI CARO WIT MY PREGNANT LADY AND 4 YR OLD NEICE IN THE CAR I NEVER FELT SO DISRESPECTED IN MY LIFE. I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO TO KEEP THEM SAFE. WHICH WAS RUN ALL THEM PUTOS OVER. THE FUCKED UP SHYT ABOUT IT IS THAT IT SHOULD HAVE NEVER WENT DOWN LIKE THAT FOOZ IS SUPPOSE TO RESPECT THE FACT THAT THE FAMILIA HAS NADA TO DO WIT THE LIFE WE CHOSE. SO ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I WILL BE WIT MY FAMILY AND SEE A SCRAP AND BE FUCKEN HEATED AND WANNA BOOK HIM BUT WILL JUST LET IT BE HIS LUCKY DAY CAUSE I WILL NOT DO ANYTHING TO MAINTAIN A SAFE ENVIONMENT FOR MY FAMILIA. TO THE HOMIE THAT SAID THAT EVEN IF HIS KIDS WERE PRESENT HE WOULD STILL SMASH ON A SCRAP. WELL THATS NOT GANGSTER SHYT THAT STUPID SHYT CUZ I DONT CARE WHAT IT IS AS LONG AS I KNOW I CAN GET OUT OF THAT SITUATION WITHOUT MY KIDS GETTING HURT THEN ILL LET THEM DIRESPECT ME ALL THEY WANT. BUT I AM NOT SAYIN THAT I AM JUST GUNNA FORGET ABOUT IT EITHER I WILL CATCH THEM PUTOS ON THA REBOUND.

Jan 21, 2003
represent

shit i got in a situation like this, what i did is have my old lady bounce with my kids, so they won't see whats going to happen. as long as they are not around is all good, but they are going to pay since they disrepected me in front of my familia. think about it, fools now a days do it this way, they creep on you even if your with your family cuz they know you'll back down. nell fuck that, my hina knows what its all about, and for her to see me back down means that i don't represent, chales remember "RESPECT ABOVE ALL" these fools don't have that. yeah you can get them on the rebound, when they at least expect it. i make my point right there and then for the reason the they feel that you'll back down and they wouldn't be ready for you to react and come at them in full force. remember most of these are wankstas, muthafucken wannabes. any tru eNe knows why they got there stripes. that's why our land is being infested, for the reason that they think they scare one, means to them that they can scare all. chales time to get these fools on check.

T

tha philospha

KRAZY_XIV said:
shit i got in a situation like this, what i did is have my old lady bounce with my kids, so they won't see whats going to happen. as long as they are not around is all good, but they are going to pay since they disrepected me in front of my familia. think about it, fools now a days do it this way, they creep on you even if your with your family cuz they know you'll back down. nell fuck that, my hina knows what its all about, and for her to see me back down means that i don't represent, chales remember "RESPECT ABOVE ALL" these fools don't have that. yeah you can get them on the rebound, when they at least expect it. i make my point right there and then for the reason the they feel that you'll back down and they wouldn't be ready for you to react and come at them in full force. remember most of these are wankstas, muthafucken wannabes. any tru eNe knows why they got there stripes. that's why our land is being infested, for the reason that they think they scare one, means to them that they can scare all. chales time to get these fools on check.

^^Thats real talk right there bro. Stay up homie.

Jan 21, 2003
Dyablo said:
You fools are blind, you think Nortenos don't do that shit? Gimme a damn break.
i'm not saying they don't. hell yeah i know fools that do, and i give them much love for showing me the way, but this infestation needs to come to a stop. to all my carnales and to all of those who know the C*A*U*S*E. we need to wake up. munch props to those who realize where i'm coming from but remember i ain't no ones bitch (mutt) nor someone shit hole (sewer rats). life will bite you in the ass if you don't make a stand. "1 love 4 my gente" (never)

Jan 13, 2003
I FEEL U ON THAT ONE I WAS JUST REFERING TO MY SITUATION MY LADY AND MY NEICE COUDNT BOUNCE CUZ WE WERE IN THA CAR SO WHEN THEY RUSHED I RAN THEM OVER. BUT I MEEN IF SHYT WAS TO POP OFF IN THA MALL OR AT THE FLEA MARKET I WOULD HAVE MY LADY BOUNCE SHE KNOWS THE ROUTINE TOO SHE DONT LIKE IT BUT SHE RESPECTS IT. JUST WANTED TO CLEAR IT UP DONT WANNA MISGUIDE ANYONE INTO NOT FIGHTING FOR THE CAUSE THAT WE BELIVE IN.

Aug 20, 2003
YEAH

REMEMBER SCRAPS HAVE NO HONOR.THEY ROLL AROUND TRYING 2 CATCH HOMIES SLIPPIN.FUCK THAT HOMIES STAY ON YOUR TOES.IM ALWAYS READY 2 SMASH EVEN WHEN IM AT WORK YOU NEVER KNOW.SCRAPS LOVE 2 HIDE BEHIND THERE KIDS,THERE HAVE BEEN A FEW TIMES WHEN SCRAPS HAVE TOLD ME IN SPANISH NOT IN FRONT OF MY KIDS.I TOLD THEM OK SEND THEM WITH THERE MOM.EVERY TIME THEY WOULD PICK THEM UP AND RUN WITH EM WHAT BITCHES.

Jan 21, 2003
SMOKIELOCS said:
REMEMBER SCRAPS HAVE NO HONOR.THEY ROLL AROUND TRYING 2 CATCH HOMIES SLIPPIN.FUCK THAT HOMIES STAY ON YOUR TOES.IM ALWAYS READY 2 SMASH EVEN WHEN IM AT WORK YOU NEVER KNOW.SCRAPS LOVE 2 HIDE BEHIND THERE KIDS,THERE HAVE BEEN A FEW TIMES WHEN SCRAPS HAVE TOLD ME IN SPANISH NOT IN FRONT OF MY KIDS.I TOLD THEM OK SEND THEM WITH THERE MOM.EVERY TIME THEY WOULD PICK THEM UP AND RUN WITH EM WHAT BITCHES.
i feel ya on this cuz fool do pick there kids to use them as a shield, remember they are also looking for you on the down low, when you get caught slippin. they are a bunch of punk ass bitches. so hold your own and remember them fools don't give a fuck about you so why should you give a fuck about them.

Jan 13, 2003
remember them fools don't give a fuck about you so why should you give a fuck about t

I DONT AGREE WITH THAT U CAN ASK ANY OLDER NORTHERNER OR EVEN YOUNGER THAT HAVE CLECHA THAT WE DONT GET DOWN LIKE THAT WE HAVE RESPECTO WE ARE NOT FUCKIN ANIMALES WE SMASH WHEN WE FEEL THERE IS A THREAT SO PLEASE DONT POISEN HOMIES MINDS WITH THAT THEY DONT GIVA FUCK SO U DONT GIVA FUCK CUZ I WILL NEVER LOWER MY STANDARDS TO THEIRS. THEY HAVE NO RESPECTO. TELLIN HOMIES THAT IS IDENTICAL TO SAYIN WELL ITS IN THEIR GUIDELINES TO SNITCH ON US SO SNITCH ON THEM TOO. THATS WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM THEM OUR STANDARDS ARE NOT AS LOW.

Dec 17, 2002
TONECAPONE said:
I DONT AGREE WITH THAT U CAN ASK ANY OLDER NORTHERNER OR EVEN YOUNGER THAT HAVE CLECHA THAT WE DONT GET DOWN LIKE THAT WE HAVE RESPECTO WE ARE NOT FUCKIN ANIMALES WE SMASH WHEN WE FEEL THERE IS A THREAT SO PLEASE DONT POISEN HOMIES MINDS WITH THAT THEY DONT GIVA FUCK SO U DONT GIVA FUCK CUZ I WILL NEVER LOWER MY STANDARDS TO THEIRS. THEY HAVE NO RESPECTO. TELLIN HOMIES THAT IS IDENTICAL TO SAYIN WELL ITS IN THEIR GUIDELINES TO SNITCH ON US SO SNITCH ON THEM TOO. THATS WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM THEM OUR STANDARDS ARE NOT AS LOW.

Homeboys have the most respect & heart, that's the difference between homeboys and the ratas.

Jan 13, 2003
Homeboys have the most respect & heart, that's the difference between homeboys and th

THATS RIGHT SO DO U THINK WE WOULD BE ABLE TO UPHOLD THAT STATUS IF HOMEBOYS WERE BEATEN SCRAPS UP WITH THERE KIDS IN THERE ARMS OR SHOOTIN UP SCRAPS WITH THEIR HEFITA STANDING RI NEXT TO THEM. I DONT THINK SO WHOEVER DOESNT AGREE WITH ME. THEN THATS UR OPPINION CUZ THE CLECHA I GOT IS STRAIGHT FROM THE HOMIES IN ALL DIFERENT PINTAS. THAT ON A GOOD STATUS. NO LOVE FOR D.O'S.IF ANY ONE IN HERE LIVES BY THE BONDS THEN U KNOW WE ARE PROFESSIONALS NOT ANIMALES. I DONT EVEN WANNA TALK ABOUT THIS NO MAS. FUCK THIS THREAD NOW

Aug 20, 2003
TONE

IM 28 YEARS OLD HOMIE.BEEN THROUGH THE SAME SHIT YOUVE BEEN THREW PROBLY.SEEN ALOT OF HOMIES COME AND GO.BEEN 2 COUNTY.SEEN ALOT OF SHIT THAT SHOULDNT OF WENT DOWN BUT DID.BUT IM STILL HERE NOBODY CAN CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT ANYTHING IM SET IN MY WAYS.I LIVE MY LIFE WITH RESPECT AND WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE I HOPE PEOPLE WILL REMEMBER ME AS A SOLID HOMEBOY.I WILL NEVER LOWER MY STANDERDS.I WILL CHECK SOMEONE IF NEEDED.I WILL HELP A FELLOW HOMIE IF I CAN.IF ITS ADVICE,MONEY,BACKUP.THIS LIFE IS NOT FOR THE WEARY.I HATE QUITERS.

Jan 21, 2003
TONECAPONE said:

YES WE HAVE THE BIGGEST RESPECT FOR ONE ANOTHER BUT ALSO I AIN'T SAYING TO JUMP, YOU MISS INTERPERTED ME. WE WERE TAUGHT TO HOLD OUR OWN AND DO IT RIGHT BUT ALSO WHEN THIS PRESENT IT SELF THEN WE HAVE TO DO WHAT WE MUST. WE ARE SOLDIERS, AND I AIN'T POISONING ANYONE I'M JUST GOING ABOUT IT THE WAY I SURVIVED. WE ALL GO THROUGH IT DIFFERENTLY BUT WE HAVE THE SAME CAUSE WITH MUCHO RESPECTO I CANALISMO.

May 2, 2002
THEY CAUGHT ME AND GAVE ME ALMOST 30 STITCHES IN MY DOME WHEN I WAS DOIN MY LAUNDRY AT A LAUNDRYMAT....I TOOK MY KIDS AND WIFE EVERY WEEK..THAT WAS THE ONE TIME I LEFT EVERYBODY AT THE PAD. I GAURANTEE THEY WOULD'VE SMASHED IF I HAD MY FAMILY THERE. I JUST THANK GOD MY WIFE AND KIDS DIDN'T HAVE TO SEE WHAT WENT DOWN. BUT ANYWAYZ....

TWO TRAMPS GOT LUCKY THIS WEEKEND AT THE NEWPARK MALL AND I PUT THIS ON MY MOTHERFUCKIN LIFE THEY LUCKY I RESPECT THE CODE CAUSE I WAS TEMPTED TO SAY FUCK IT....I HAD ONE SCRAP WALK BY ME ALL BLUED OUT WITH A "1" TATTED ON HIS RIGHT ARM AND A "3" ON HIS LEFT...NOW I WAS WITH MY LADY AND NOT MY KIDS SO SOON AS I MADE EYE CONTACT I RUSHED BUT HE RAN AROUND ME GRABBED HIS LADIES STROLLER WITH A NEWBORN IN IT THEN PICKED UP HIS DAUGHTER AND THEN TOLD ME "QUE PUTO?" "QUE"....C'MON NOW YOU SEE WHAT THE FUCK I'M DEALIN WITH. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW BAD I HAD TO JUST LET THAT GO...I CALLED HIM A BITCH BUT HE KEPT HIS DAUGHTER IN HIS ARMS. AND THEN THE NEXT DAY ON MOTHERS DAY I'M AT MERVYN'S WITH THE FAM GETTIN A GIFT WRAPPED....NEXT THING I KNOW SOME SCRAP WALKS BY TATS UNDER HIS EYE, TATS ON HIS CHEST SPORTIN BLUE BUTTON UP SHIRT, BLUE PANTS AND NIKES....SEES ME AND PICKS UP HIS NEWBORD THEN SITS DOWN BY THE PHONE AND PULLS A STROLLER WITH ANOTHER KID IN FRONT OF HIM, BUT THIS LEVA JUST PUT HIS HEAD DOWN.....I JUST HAD TO LAUGH THIS TIME.

I COULD NEVER PICK UP MY CHILD AND USE THEM AS A SHIELD....I CAN'T EVEN COMPREHEND HOW SOMEONE CAN DO THAT. AND THIS SHIT GOES ON EVERYDAY IN EVERY CITY ALL OVER NORTHERN CALI. AND I WONDER HOW SCRAPAS IN L.A. CAN BE PROUD OF THESE NORTHERN CALI SCRAPS AND HOW THEY ARE ALL OVER THE NORTH AND BLAH BLAH BUT DAMN LOOK AT THEIR TACTICS....LOL

Apr 25, 2002
i will be workin right across from newpark mall at one of the hotels right by taco bell tomorrow..i see what appear to be sur's pretty often when im out there but they definetly aint bangin or lettin it be known..but IN the mall its a whole lot different..sometimes i feel like im in LA up in there...

May 2, 2002
SOAK::GAME said:
^^ lol what day was this?

i was at newpark on saturday...

I WAS THERE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY.....

AND ABOUT THE NEWPARK MALL LOOKIN LIKE L.A.....NEVER. I HEAR EVERY NOW AND THEN SCRAPS TRY TO WALK IN THERE DEEP BUT I'M IN THERE ON THE REGULAR AND IN ALL THESE YEARS I CAN COUNT THE TIMES I SEEN SCRAPS IN THE MALL REPPIN ON ONE HAND.....BUT I WILL SAY THIS THOUGH. I'M SURPRISED I DON'T SEE SCRAPS ROLLIN DEEP THROUGH THE MALL WITH ALL THESE AIN'T DOIN A DAMN THING SO CALLED NORTHERNERS OUT HERE NOW N DAYZ.

Apr 25, 2002
^^ shit u serious? i must just touch down on the days they ride deep and u aint there...lol...4real cuz i remember strikin thru there like 5months ago and seen like 5 southsiders in like 15minutes..and in the same occasion i remember seein a couple youngsters flamed up...but your right i shouldnt have said LA..but far as how often i see surenos which is almost never..that shit was a shock to me...seein them out there in plain sight fitted down in blue and shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.