FUCK.... THE TIME HAS COME....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2006
damn where you gunna be stationed at

do you think youll have to go to iraq or even worse iran

good luck either way and you should find a bitch in there and get a paper marriage so you can both stack up more loot

Apr 23, 2006
good shit then hopefully troops will be startin to get pulled out by then

i thought about miliatry but only because of the benefits that come with it but then i decided that i dont really support our countries take on tryin to oversee polotics in the entire world when we should be more focused on ourselves

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
damn i'm going to Drill Sergeant school in a few months, I coulda been one of the ones to break you in (no homo) if you would've gone in a few months, which basic training site you going to?

Dec 17, 2004
Don't believe everything your recuter told you...

Good Luck 2 ya Brugh.
yup. my cousin joined the navy and his recruter told him all kinds of shit that now my cousin learned was lies. he hates life now and talks about how he wishes he could go back to the moment when he signed up and never have become government property. but some people like extreme structure and being ordered around and shit. hope it goes well for ya

Dec 18, 2002
i went to a marine recruiter right after i turned 18, mostly because of my fear that i will never afford college (something i dont care about now). those recruiters do everything but promise 72 virgins upon entrance into the force...i took their easy ass test and the guy was all "whoaaaa, you're done already? whoaaa this guys a wizard! hes a wizard man! you're gonna do big things. whoaaaa."

shit was corny as fuck.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
yup. my cousin joined the navy and his recruter told him all kinds of shit that now my cousin learned was lies. he hates life now and talks about how he wishes he could go back to the moment when he signed up and never have become government property. but some people like extreme structure and being ordered around and shit. hope it goes well for ya
in the navy?? damn the Army is like 10 times worse then the navy and the whole extreme structure thing is bullshit....your cousin must have a weak mind

don't get me wrong, i'm no Army recruiter by any means (mine lied like a motherfucker to me too, I just wasn't dumb enough to believe his bullshit), but the stories of "extreme structure" and getting yelled at all day every day is retarded, I've even spent most of my career in a Combat Arms job where you'd expect to hear stories like that, but we'd work our little work day and party like crazy. The only time your gonna get yelled at and ordered around like a little kid is if your a fuck up. Maybe your cousin is the unit "shit bag" as they like to say in the military...

Anyway to the original poster...don't let basic training kill your spirit, Drill Sergeants are basically actors who's job it is to yell at you and all that shit, once you get to your unit it's too fuckin easy, you work your 9 to 5 and party alot, if you do your job, stay in shape, and don't fuck up then life is easy.

Jun 23, 2003
when your overseas women will cheat on you.

I know this because Iv'e seen it many times.

In addition your life expectancy just went down by joining a military service.

Good luck. But you've sold your soul to the devil.