Fuck the Bullshit! 3rd Official Siccness BBQ Details!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 7, 2006
SLICC RICC said:
OHKAY... IF YOU SAY SO...
but I did and do. whatever if you say so means. I rep the bay and the east, the town to the fullest. Since the yay is on so resurgency with the music bus, and I am in the music bus, it would be nice to have a function up here that was a picnic. Now I hope that makes it clearer for you.

Apr 25, 2005
IF ANY OF U COME DOWN TO DAGO U WILL HAVE THE WEEKEND OF THA SUMMER IT SEEMS LIKE THE SICCNESS PUT TOGETHER A PRETTY COOL WEEKEND OF EVENTS WITH PERFORMANCES ON THE DAY BEFORE AND A PICNIC TO KICK IT AT AND CONNECT WITH EACH OTHER WHETHER FROM THE BAY OR LA ... DAGO GONNA SHOW U HOW TO DO IT !!!! BESIDES THE PICNIC WUZ UP THAT WAY LAST TIME !!! COME ENJOY YOURSELF !!!

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
rapfanunlimited said:
but I did and do. whatever if you say so means. I rep the bay and the east, the town to the fullest. Since the yay is on so resurgency with the music bus, and I am in the music bus, it would be nice to have a function up here that was a picnic. Now I hope that makes it clearer for you.
NOT QUITE, BUT WHATEVER... IT WOULD BE COO IF YOU N ALL THE FOLKS ON THE BART BOARD COULD MAKE IT...

Apr 6, 2004
i love da bay, i wuz born in da 510 n raised in the 91$iccness but right now i'm in Dago N I got say every where U look there be fly mamicitas.
n there aint no reason da yaya n dago shouldn't connect.