fuck that shit... sf vs la

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
umpires arent making it easier for us though, we need all the help we can get... plus the fact that it was against the dodgers in LA... i dont know maybe i just need to smoke

May 8, 2002
shit happens all the time, you act as if the umpires have never given the giants a break!!!

i agree it was a bad call

and so were the balls that were about 6 inches off the plate in the 7th and 8th innings that dodgers got K'ed up on. big deal it happens all the time

but i mean hey be proud of your giants, you have won 2 out of 3 so far against a AAA team (dodgers) that currently has 3 opening day position playing starters (Izturiz, Kent, and Phillips)

Apr 25, 2002
415Legend said:
umpires arent making it easier for us though, we need all the help we can get... plus the fact that it was against the dodgers in LA... i dont know maybe i just need to smoke
Calls go both ways, and bad calls happen all the time... It all evens out in the end.

I'll take a bad call every once in a while if it means no instant replay in baseball.

Apr 25, 2002
I probally wouldn't be that pissed under normal circumstances but you gotta realize it cost us a game against the DODGERS out of all teams...I dont care what the records are of either team or if their players arent good, I fuckin hate to lose to LA and to lose on a blown call is even worse.

Apr 25, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:
and so were the balls that were about 6 inches off the plate in the 7th and 8th innings that dodgers got K'ed up on.
Thats debatable.
Theres no question the ump blew the call though. I realize shit happens, it just pisses me off when its the deciding factor of the game! Not saying the dodgers didn't deserve to win cuz who knows who would've won if Walker got out of the inning with a tie.