FUCK THAT BITCH MANNY AND LIL PAPI!! 2003 FAILED!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseball/2005-05-03-steroids-house_x.htm

poltergeist you are a fucking faggot. and so is everyone else bitching about steroids.

STEROIDS ARE THE ONLY REASON ANYONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT BASEBALL. THE SPORT WAS DEAD UNTIL SOSA AND MCGWIRE WENT STR8 MEATHEAD IN 1998.

the strike season of 1994 is the last time i gave a fuck about some baseball.

those greedy fucks kept a gang of records from being broken, matt williams was on pace to smash the 61 homer record, tony gwynn was batting .392 or some shit like that and cancelled the world series. MLB IS SOME BITCHES FOR THAT. players teams the league, all of them deprived us and led us to this steroid garbage. its always been there, its just that the last 20 years the drugs just got better.

faggots

Sep 25, 2005
Exaggerate? werent you the one just the other day saying some shit about opinions? now all of a sudden you totally buy into our projections and opinions as if they were coming from one of your 'scout' friends' mouth?
one thing is to make reasonable comparisons..........another is to make WILD comparisons.......like when 209 compared 2 current Giants players to 1) a HOF'er and 2) an MVP .................when you guys project Downs, Torres, Bowker, Ishikawa, and just about every other Giant Farmhand as a future A/S..........

thats the thing, i dont buy into you guys projection.....i actually LOL at most of them.....Ald/Burg/Posey or the only true potential difference makers in your minors system at this point.......

i cant personally speak for the rest of the fan base, but when i talk about a player and compare him to another its because thats who he reminds me of and/or has the POTENTIAL to become as good as that player...
potential to be as good for a game is a big difference than being as good over a season or two.......or over a career...................in order to make those comparisons 'tools' must come into play along with other makeup traits....

what i am trying to say is if a 28 year old in Single A puts up 40 HR's that doesnt mean he compares to Hank Arron or even that he has the potential to compare...it only means that he will be a career minor leaguer.............

Barry Bonds is and will always be one of the greatest on or off the juice, no ifs ands or buts.
no1 will ever agrue that..'*'

lol where the fuck did i put down Alderson?
where did i ever say you did??? read my post carefully....i said 'you guys (Giants fans)'...........read the post and see how many Giants fans are now talking shit (or at least knocking) Alderson

i still think we gave him up fairly easy.. I wouldve loved to have gotten a little more for one of our top prospects..
i agree.....Pitts was ready to give him away if need be...........and Sabean played into Pitts hands.............Sanchez isnt in such a demand (and injured knee) that such a prospect needed to be sacrificed...........

ALSO STERIODS ISNT SUMTHIN THAT JUS WAS MADE IN THE 80s & 90s, IM PRETTY SURE THEY WHERE TAKIN THAT SHIT IN THE 30s & 40s JUS SO HAPPEN PEOPLE DIDNT KNOWIN WAT THEY WERE TAKIN AND KNOW THE REAL EFFECTS. THAST UP TO DEBATE CUZ U CAN TEST THEM NOW SO THE TRUTH WILL DIE WIT EM CUZ THEY DONT WANNA RUIN THERE PAST BUT IF HERION AND COKE WAS USED TO THE PUBLIC BACK THEN AS A MEDICINE & WATNOT IM PRETTY SURE THAT WAS AROUND ALSO. COME ON LOL

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
they all used steroids.................they are/were all cheaters.......so whats your point......why cant anybody bring up the name Barry Bonds????????????

they are all a bunch of snakes who got away with cheating...none (except Manny) have paid for their decisions.....
so basically what you are saying is that because Manny served a 50 game suspension, its ok? forget about it and move on? lol, I think what the giants fans on here are trying to get is across is that before all the dodgers fans starting riding Mannys dick, they all got on Bonds for exactly the same shit!!! Also, if Manny was still on the Red Sox and never came to the dodgers i garuntee all you dodger fans would be talking shit about him being a steriod user.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/content/sports/epaper/2006/04/02/PBP_AMPHET_0402.html

Baseball and amphetimines

By Carlos Frias

Palm Beach Post Staff Writer

Sunday, April 02, 2006

There are days when the 13-year veteran feels his strength sapped by the demands of those 162-game seasons.

That's why even this three-time All-Star used to swallow a "greenie'' now and then to stay in the lineup.

"Players use amphetamines to be the player they can't be when they're tired," said the veteran, who asked that his name not be used.

For decades, amphetamines