FUCK SOME YELLOW BUS IM WAY DUMMER THAN THAT, PEEP ME IN ACTION ON THESE FILTHY HOEZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2006
Man in the bay people think that yellow bus is dumb. To me that shit is regular and I go somethin terrible on these hoes. From now on you can refer to me, Ric Flair, the emperor of the dumb

Peep my whip. Its my favorite parapolegic chair with gold deez, platinum feeding tube and with mirors in the bottom front so I can look up bitches skirts. Shit is hella comfortable too and with the joystick I have an adapter also so I can get down on my new Playstation 3 that none of yall yellow bus riders can even buy yet because I am so stupid, got my game from stephen hawkins.

here is my niggah timmy....He dont ride no yellow bus neither. He go way more dummy than that. Peep his grill, he spit butter at these helmet wearin bitches.

here is a pic of my # 1 track star. She is mega dumb

me and some b class bitches. Dont trip, Im only kickin it with them becuase they turn over their whole paycheck and they make decent money for ya boi

Mar 17, 2006
eastbayrider510 said:
wow...that was really lame.

haaaaaaaaaaaa

so is your sig and its hella old. Change that shit because Im sick of looking at it

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

p.s. oh yea, eastbayrider look at my post count

ha

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Mar 17, 2006
LeScrapper said:
what a poor attempt at humor

le scraper why dont you go scrape your nutz on sum concrete in the same fashion a brainless dog would do to scrape the worms out of its ass in circles on the carpet real fast and repetitive like.

you are the poor attempt at humor and I am sick of having ta look at the starving ethiopian in your sig.

How dare you question my dumb, for I posess the dumbness of that fool from Hanibal that got his brains eaten.

Your ass is such weak sauce I bet your highschool pimple ass cant even name where the "dumb" sample from your favorite rappers hot track originally came from. If you do, I shut the fuck up. This is a question for le scraper though, I bet your seventeen magazine readin, live with your parents ass cant name this shit in 24 hours. If you cant, by the powers instilled in me by my peers on this board I will sentence you to a realm of eternal dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

back I am like yoda bitch woooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Dec 21, 2005
i don't know about yall but i took shit when i was readin this i was laffin so hard specially how he roasted yall one by one