fuck slim anus!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2002
who in the muther fuck could like that trick,not only did that fool totally switch up his style,if he never chopped up dre he wouldnt be dick.i am a hip hop fan till i fuck-n croak,and as an m.c i got no love for those who switch for cash.that's it and this is
''dont be a sheep,fuck comercial radio''
betrayed
n.i.l.l.i.k

G.O.D

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
nillik said:
who in the muther fuck could like that trick,not only did that fool totally switch up his style,if he never chopped up dre he wouldnt be dick.i am a hip hop fan till i fuck-n croak,and as an m.c i got no love for those who switch for cash.that's it and this is
betrayed
n.i.l.l.i.k
and that explains why u live in trailor....broke ass net MC...take ya ass bacc to mp3.com and peddle your pitty albums

idiots

May 9, 2002
I WANNA KNOW HOW HE CHANGED HIS STYLE?? HE MAKES ONE RADIO SONG AND THE REST OF THE ALBUM IS JUST HIS SHIT. AND AS FOR HE WOULDNT BE SHIT WITHOUT DRE U CAN SAY THAT FOR ALL OF NWA SNOOP DOGG AND A SHITLOAD OF OTHER ARTIST SO FUCK THAT EXCUSE

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
DAM Sum peoplez have no mind of their own. He is one of the better lyricists in the game. Even those that cant stand hiz style or voice or whatever have to acknoledge that. But go ahead and keep gossipin about what you do and do not like.

Jun 11, 2002
lol...bandwagon hopper.

that fool got a pretty penny in the bank, so for him to switch his style did him good didn't it?

i bet if nike came to you and said "we'll give you 1 grand to say nike 33 times in one of your songs" you would say.

"how much would you give me if i had the swoosh tatted on my ass"

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Id rather have a normal job and REAL fans than all those concerned with trend setters and the multiple followers of comercialized rap. Fuck all that. Id rather have a REAL fan.

Jul 7, 2002
I've said this shit before about Em...I think his content is a bit cliched and almost always the same.....but he can rap his ass off. If this cat was black half yall cats wouldn't be hating on him, but he wouldn't be as large either. And it seems like the bigger you get the more people want to hate, cause you "change your style"....lol. Change your style from broke to paid. I don't see the change, I just think he worked the system (including DRE, but in this case I think DRE wanted to be used...cause he wanted the loot too).

I'm ready for some replies so let em roll...lol

Apr 25, 2002
Big Paqo said:

i bet if nike came to you and said "we'll give you 1 grand to say nike 33 times in one of your songs" you would say.

"how much would you give me if i had the swoosh tatted on my ass"
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
"slim anus, you damn right slim anus, I don't get fucced in mine like you two little flaming faggots"
**Eminem - Marshall Mathers**

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
nillik said:
betrayed
n.i.l.l.i.k

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
nillik said:
betrayed
n.i.l.l.i.k

Your highly uneducated.