FUCK C-LAME![ILL KILL A HOE]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2002
BITCH ASS ''SICCMADE PUNK OUT''C-LAME,FIRST OFF THIS SICCMADE SHIT BEEN AROUND SINCE HE WAS STUCK ON HIS MOM'S TITTY,IT'S THESE KINDA FUCC'Z THAT START BEEF BUT WONT DO SHIT.I HOPE LYNCH COME'S BACC AS WELL AS THE WHOLE SICCMADE LEGACY,CAUSE THIS BITCH ASS NEED'S HIS VERBALLY OR PSYICHALLY.ONELOVE
FUCK THIS TRICK
N.I.L.L.I.K

Jun 12, 2002
Aim-DeuceTheYungPimp

Go bacc through the post's this shit is so dam old son.Your wastin' space with it at this stage.
2 C's

Apr 25, 2002
I'm a siccmade fan just as much as. hell. you. but i don't go and say fuck c-lim. that nigga ain't never did shit to me. tell it to his face. you lookin' like a real bitch rite now.

:dead:

tyson

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2003
It dont matter who dissis who. Cuz I know and most niggas know Lynch is tha better artist. There beef aint none of my buisness so I dont even bother trying ta decide why they beef

Aug 7, 2002
nillik ur stupid...aint like both niggaz gon actually use guns in real life this is music shit can get serious but i know aint nobody trynna kill or hurt no one...

Aug 19, 2004
@carlos

No! I was going to hurt lynch.......but I gained a lil more respect for the man since he got at me on lynch by inch....
but it is jus music and I was upset about some personal buis me and lynch had but I never should of took it there I like his music and basical was jus hurt he was dicc'n me around Im man enough to say...I cant take bacc the things I said cuzz they will always ce on record but I can let it go......lim

Aug 7, 2002
wasn't there a rumor how u and x raided start dissin lynch or sum ish? ionoo maan lol i know this a while back though i think thats why he got at you...i could be wrong...