Fuck All Cop$

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 6, 2004
Man i was waiting to get picked up and i see the pig$ roll up and iam like fuck i got a blade on me so go in the taqeria and sit down and put it in my shoe then i go back out and the cops get out of there car and come up to me asked what i was doing. i said iam waiting for a ride. so they ask for my name and shit like that. then they ask to search me and iam like whats your reason i made them look stupid they said to make sure you dont have any weapons or drugs iam like if i did i would tell you. So they kept on bugging so i was like good ahead shit so they search me and like if was a criminal..lol. but they didnt find shit they took my red rag out of my pocket ask were did you come up on this i said roseville auction i was like it looks good huh...what is it your boger rag iam like Naw. It was just straight to stupid shit harrassing a ene....FUCK ALL COP$ :mad:

Apr 25, 2002
umm ok..you had a rag and a blade and they treatin u like a criminal? lol..4 real if u doin that than u doin that be proud just dont get caught slippin...of course its fuck the pd did u really need to start a new thread about it

Apr 27, 2004
even though by you having the rag in your pocket it unfortunetly gives the cops "the right" to search you, you should always refuse their permission. when a cop asks if they can search you, or your car or whatever, he's doing it because he most likely needs your permission to do it legally.

a lot of times cops are gonna be cops and search you anyway and fuck over your rights, but sometimes you actually get a boy scout who is totally by the book and won't do an illegal search.

Jul 6, 2004
Mtown Criminal said:
umm ok..you had a rag and a blade and they treatin u like a criminal? lol..4 real if u doin that than u doin that be proud just dont get caught slippin...of course its fuck the pd did u really need to start a new thread about it
I aint guna get cought slippin of course iam guna be holding sumthin shit hella $krap$ in my town they bitches can never handle shit by them selves just like in that other thread its like 10 vs 1 most of the time so fuck that, i had the rag in my jacket pocket....

Jul 6, 2004
Mtown Criminal said:
Just cause i have a rag and a blade dont make a a criminal....

Apr 25, 2002
actually carryin a rag and a blade does make u a crininal...its breakin the law carryin a weapon...u seem so surprised that this happens..its how it goes..cops fuck with people..and if u got somethin on u they gonna fuck with u more..its how the world spins homie

Nov 27, 2002
With this lifestyle always comes the cops and being fucked wit after years of it you learn to deal with it,an u may also have to get use to bullshit arrests an stayin 24 hours or just a night in jail because they wanna be dicks

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
YOU BROUGHT THIS TO THE INTERNET HOMIE???? THAT'S HOW SHIT GOES 24/7, SOAK IT IN AND MOVE ON....IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SPEAK ON IT, DO SO WITH THOSE WHO YOU KNOW AND NOT THE WHOLE WORLD....DAMN.

Status
Not open for further replies.