fuck a mtv

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 29, 2002
damnn.Im gettin ill seeing camron in his pink outfit in Hey Ma,and ja rule,,benzino .i know u niggas feel me.This shit is krazy annoying.since we dont get no mafuckin play on the eastcoast on bet or mtv we should take it into our hands 4reals.NY, Philly,and DC barely half the size of cali4nia and they str8 gettin skrill.The state of california makes mo money than most countries so we should be printing our own money by now!The west shouldnt even have to rely on dilluted ass MTV or RAP "only if u live on the eastcoast" CITY.Just the bay alone has krazy heat like Mr Kee Jae Rilla and upcomin cats like Sydal and thats not even including LA, Fresno Sac and otha areas.We should have our own version of BET.Not like NYLA.Im talkin bout own own major tv stations n shit.Us niggas should look at the bigger picture, not just trying to get a record deal or sell cds out the trunk, sup with owning our own station.do anybody feel me?Holla.Conscious

Aug 15, 2002
Believe me. if i had millions it would already be done. along with a radio station here and in new york that would play only cali music. but i aint got millions, yet.

Jul 7, 2002
Belly_408 said:
^^^^

Good ass idea. A rap chanel for Cali rap woul be sick
We used to have our own rap channel. It was called CMC ( california music channel ) and now even it has been overrun by pop and mainstream. I remember watching CMC every day when i got out of school in the mid 90's, and seeing mainly west coast music. Chuey Gomez used to put it down on there. I think he still hosts it but he doesn't play anything good anymore. I know its not his fault. The higher higher is making him play that garbage.

May 7, 2002
Good point. Why is it that all major music newtworks such as MTV and BET are located in New York? All the majore request shows such as TRL, Direct Effect, and 106 E Park air live only on the eastcoast... 106 E Park is a probly the most watched hip hop request show, and everyday theres nothing but east coast cats in the audience throwing it down for brooklyn queens, and bronx...even the host AJ and Free live out in the east. Same thing on mtv, you got DJ Clue and that annoying broad hosting direct effect...all east coast cats. But the thing is, all the dirty south shit still get played? Is it because all the east coast cats eat it up? Or does the South just have a more comercial sound with all the blinging and crunk shit...

Aug 14, 2002
what i dont get is how can you have a show called the California Music Channel and not even play California rap anymore, fucc cmc, and there was a westcoast show that played undaground rap shit, muzik network on tha local 925 channels but i dont know what happened to that show

Apr 25, 2002
TmBlackFlag said:

We used to have our own rap channel. It was called CMC ( california music channel ) and now even it has been overrun by pop and mainstream. I remember watching CMC every day when i got out of school in the mid 90's, and seeing mainly west coast music. Chuey Gomez used to put it down on there. I think he still hosts it but he doesn't play anything good anymore. I know its not his fault. The higher higher is making him play that garbage.
YUP.

Apr 25, 2002
The problem with MTV is this:

1. Let's watch making the video Ja Rule
2. Lets watch the ja Rule Video
3. Let's watch TRL hosted by Ja Rule
4. Lets watch MTV Cribs: Ja Rule.
5. MTV News: Ja Rule Interview.

I really dont give a fuck. I dont care about how they made the video. Ja Rule isnt a host, hes a rapper. I dont care about his house and shit either. WTF.

Aug 15, 2002
5ive1en said:
Good point. Why is it that all major music newtworks such as MTV and BET are located in New York? All the majore request shows such as TRL, Direct Effect, and 106 E Park air live only on the eastcoast... 106 E Park is a probly the most watched hip hop request show, and everyday theres nothing but east coast cats in the audience throwing it down for brooklyn queens, and bronx...even the host AJ and Free live out in the east. Same thing on mtv, you got DJ Clue and that annoying broad hosting direct effect...all east coast cats. But the thing is, all the dirty south shit still get played? Is it because all the east coast cats eat it up? Or does the South just have a more comercial sound with all the blinging and crunk shit...
your rite tho , the south and east hav a more commercial , popular sound. i dont much care for it but its the truth