fuck 104Lb

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2003
drinking more might help, but a doctor visit would be better. they can yell at you for not going about your hand too

if i cut out all gatorade and soda and juice and other high calorie drink out of my food id probably lose like 10 lbs. shit i probably lost that last amount of weight when i quit drinking alcohol

Dec 29, 2008
you need to smoke some good ass treez and that should do the trick. this actually sounds like a real reason to get a cannabbis card for real to stimulate your diet. You probably live in arkansas or something tho so you're fucked.

Dec 4, 2006
holy shit.......105lbs and you are 24 years old? the fuck is wrong with you? are you trying to match up the figure of a 14 year old girl? seriously tho..I think you have Ass In Deep Shit (AIDS) .....you need a doctor....

motherfucker living in the U.S. and he acting like an Ethiopian kid that ain't had a meal for 20 years.........

Dec 17, 2004
his situation does sound kinda serious. sounded like he was trying to reach out for help.....but obviously the sicc is the last place he should be going for that. hopefully he checked himself in for help

my girls mom almost died from this type of shit and she did go to treatment, but the bad part about that is that that shit cost the fam like 6 figures worth of cash

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
his situation does sound kinda serious. sounded like he was trying to reach out for help.....but obviously the sicc is the last place he should be going for that. hopefully he checked himself in for help

my girls mom almost died from this type of shit and she did go to treatment, but the bad part about that is that that shit cost the fam like 6 figures worth of cash
Well then support Obama and your health care might be free!!!!

Dec 17, 2004
good luck man...i'm surprised weed don't help your appetite. i have a real problem gaining weight myself..i eat like a pig and unless i work out, i don't gain shit. you should try lifting weights and eat lots of carbs and protein...that's the only way i gain lbs
i think he has an issue with eating food. its not an appetite thing. its a mental thing. while for us we cant wait to eat, and enjoy it, for him eating is something he has to force himself to do cause he knows he has to. i know its hard for us to wrap our head around, but it's almost like having a food phobia. if he could im sure he would eat carbs and protein. hes basically saying he cant eat food, and you guys keep telling him to just eat different types food...and smoke weed....not the solution