fuck 104Lb

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
this is bullshit.

I weighed like 115 so i thought i wanted to gain weight.
I bought this weight gain 9000 crap. and have started to work out.

at first i gained like 5 pounds in the first few days. then shit started going down hill. I dropped to 110.. and started drinking more of that weight gain shit. But Now I am at `104.5 pounds..

I am a 24yearold male this is as lame as it gets.

I can't keep losing weight or i think im gonna die.

I have a problem with eating.. its never been my thing.
some of my homies tell me to eat whatever i think taste good. but nothing ever stays good to me.. and some days I can't eat a thing at all.. like food makes me feel sick. but then the next day i am like dieing for food.. so i eat one meal on avg a day.(full meal)

I have tried pushing it when i started this whole thing.. but its like my body fights me 100% and I am losing badly.

anyone else have this problem.. its like the more I put in the worse i feel and the more i put in the more my body fights.

I got all this fat fucks who say. OH you are so lucky you dont gain weight.

but these fat ass fuckers dont get it. I weight the same as a 6th grader
Its embarrassing Plain and simple. they can lose weight by working out.. but are too lazy to try.( not all fat people just the ones i was talking to about this)

but when i try i fail bad.. and its getting worse.

Anyone got any ideas or heard of this bullshit?
I think i need to go to the doctor

if all else fails i can become a jockey :(
I HAVE A GREAT CURE.

SMOKE SOME DANK!

Sep 16, 2002
cuzz, that is not gravy what so ever... speakin of gravy dude is right, u need to step ur food game up pimpin... I ain't no fat fuck either so you can stop right there... but that shit is the opposite of healthy man.. you need to at least be eating 1 gram of protein per body weight more in your case.. so thats basically 3 steaks a day champ ,and im being dead serious eat healthy eat good.. veggies fruits, whole wheat breads, brown rice, pastas... that aint soundin too nice man, thats a major fuckin health concern man

Sep 16, 2002
i aint tryna clown either, but i knew this broad like that ... bitch had an eating DISORDER... she was damn near 85lbs no joke, its something seriously wrong with that picture!