FUCC MAN, GET LOW RECORDS HAS DONE IT AGAIN!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2002
i just swooped up tha new d-moe- ghost writer, well on tha front of tha cover, it says FEATURING: SAN QUINN, KEAK DA SNEAK, THE JACKA, MESSY MARV, JT THE BIGGA FIGGA, MAC SHAWN, WILLIE HEN, AND MORE

well i looked all over tha cd and keak, messy, jt, jacka, and mac shawn are all NOT ON THA CD, not only that, tha track list was all fucced up and tha quinn song was recycled, WTF IS UP WIT GET LOW!!?!?

F

FRISCO NORTEx4

I KNOW 4 REAL GET LOW HELLA CHEAP NOW AND ALSO THEY BE GETTING PISSED NOW ON THERE COMPILATIONS CAUZE MOST OF THA SONGS ARE RECYCLED

D

Downunda-Connec

That is horrible to hear. Just in time though I was about to order it. You just saved me some money. Cheers...

May 15, 2002
......................./´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../ FUCK YOU!
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ GO RAIDERS!!!
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........'\'...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\
Fuck the vagi9ers!

-Cross

Apr 25, 2002
So other than the fucked up track list, the guests that aren't there, and the one recycled track with Quinn... Is it worth buying? How many new tracks are there?

I don't care about the guests anyway I just want a new D-Moe CD...

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
And your surprised this happened? As much as I think JT is a cool dood...he has become the "master recycler" over these recent years...it's sad too cuz he actually put out some tight shit back in da dayz....

May 10, 2002
ALL I WANNA KNOW IS IF THE ALBUM IS GOOD OR NOT, I COULD GIVE A SHIT ABOUT FEATURES EVEN IF THEY DID LIE???
AND HOW MANY RECYCLED SONGS????
AND FROM WHAT ALBUMS THOSE RECYCLED SONGS ARE FROM IF YOU KNOW??????

Apr 25, 2002
I thought it was kinda weak. I only liked the first couple tracks. The rest was really sub par. I hope I cancelled my order in time, cuz this album is definitely not worth the money.

Aug 14, 2002
tha album is ok and nothin special, it has like 3 knoccs but nothin like DAMN THAT KNOCCIN, but its good thing tha jacka cut wasnt on there too becasue it was recycle from mac shawns comp plus theres 2 tracks that wasnt listed on tha cd so in other words 7/10 for this cd

O

Oboy

GET LOW ARE NOTHING BUT CON ARTISTS. I HOPE NO ONE GOT GAFFLED FOR $100 FOR THAT JT BOOK. TIMES ARE DIRTY