FUCC LOWRIDER MAG. SUCKS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2002
FUCC LOWRIDER MAG. MAYNE THEY FUCCIN SUCK,SHIT THEY HAVE NOTHING BUT ADS AND SHIT. HAVE NOTHING BUT SCAPAS UP ON THERE MAG ALL THE TIME (LIL RAT,FAG FROST). FUCC MAYNE THEY DON'T EVEN GIVE HINAS LUV NO MAS, THEY FUCC SUCK. STREET CUSTOM THE SHIT NOR-CAL,C.C.-CENTRAL VALLEY. WHUT YA'LL THINK.

Dec 21, 2002
WiCkEd said:
MAYBE ITS BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT LOWRIDING WAS STARTED BY CHICANOS IN SOUTHERN CALI,IN THE STREETS OF L.A.,..AND STREET LOW MAG,SHOWS ALOT OF LOVE TO SOUTHERN CALI,AND JUST DID A SHOW IN LONG BEACH...AND SAN DIEGO

ayo maybee thatz true tho. but y ain't they even try to do show in nor-cal. not only that rep nor-cal.am saying nor-cal as awhole not juss red flagging. mayne all they do is rep souhtern shit like the s.u.faggot r shit (See Us Run) WEAR .NO WHUTAMSAYING.NO KINDA NORTE WEAR OR ENE KINDA OF SHIT LIKE THAT IN THE LOWRIDER MAG.

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
Norte Streetwear in LOWRIDER? Lowrider is an LA based magazine last time i checked so umm... you are dreaming! Maybe one day it will be in Street Low if anything, but even StreetLow still does alot of articles on Southland CCs & events. You are pretty vocal about your HATE there. Don't turn everything into a gang thing its just a magazine.

Aug 4, 2002
LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH said:
Norte Streetwear in LOWRIDER? Lowrider is an LA based magazine last time i checked so umm... you are dreaming! Maybe one day it will be in Street Low if anything, but even StreetLow still does alot of articles on Southland CCs & events. You are pretty vocal about your HATE there. Don't turn everything into a gang thing its just a magazine.
^^Real talk.

Jose

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
STREET LOW Magazine is better. The photos are good sized and not reduced to postage stamp size and plenty of hynas to see. And its based in the bay area.

SOLO

Sicc OG
May 23, 2002
LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH said:
Norte Streetwear in LOWRIDER? Lowrider is an LA based magazine last time i checked so umm... you are dreaming! .... Don't turn everything into a gang thing its just a magazine.
Okay, but if Lowrider accepts advertisements from "Sur Streetwear" (and it does), then it ought to be prepared to accept advertisements for "Norte Streetwear" as well. On principle.

For those who are tired of all the ads and garbage in Lowrider, check out BLVD. Magazine. The photography is better, in my opinion. The editorial content is still improving cuz it's still a relatively new magazine, though...