FUC|<IN @SSHOLE AT WORK!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 23, 2002
Hey wassup siccness... I dont post many threads but this has been plaguing me for a while. See at work there's this dude who just annoys the hell out of ALL of the employees (including myself), lately he has tried to look at me sideways and talk shitand normally I would not hesitate handing his ass to him, but theres a catch... he's deaf. I not an asshole and i dont like to victimize the less fortunate, but dude has been driving me crazy. I already know that he is legally protected because i know someone who did time for beating down a borderline retard (he couldnt tell an retardo started it). I don't want anyone to think that I'm some prick who picks on easy targets because I usually stand up for the downtrodden, but it seems like he is taking the fact that life dealt him a shady hand out on everyone around... well i could type for days but i was wonderin what but i was wondering what should i do about this?

ALL INPUT IS WELCOME!!!

Jun 27, 2002
naw you gotta run a train on his granma and video tape it......

shove a pineapple up his ass

make his dog turn gay...

rape his dog

rape his dog,then make it turn gay

make his dog rape his gay grandmother

super glue all the locks to his car, house etc......

get his 11 year old sister pregnant

superglue his asshole shut,then feed him exlax for 3 days

leave a dead horse in his driveway

burn his house down

get him addicted to heroin

jerk off on his face while hes sleepin

send him the video of you rapin his granma, then go rape his grandpa

stick a glass rod down the head of his dick and break it....

rip that pineapple out his ass

call him every day at 2;30 in the mornin and say....oppps wrong number,do this until he commits suicide

dispatch Jack Kevorkian to his house

send endless cabs to his house

>>>>>>>>>>>do these in that exact order