FTS- FULL TIME SOLDIERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
ive put this back in rotation and i cant stop bumpin it.definitely a dope album,hard to say if its classic but shit i think its close.some of BDs best work imo,lovin that old sound,DSanes up on tracks,overall its a well rounded album

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Damn........it's hard to believe that we recorded that album 5 1/2 years ago. And songs like "Jackin' Season" were written like 6 or 7 years ago......whoa!

Funny you should bring this up too.....I've been goin' thru the FTS albums all night pickin' out snippets for the new SLR website. It was hard pickin' songs from "Money Motivated" too.....there were so many good songs on there to choose from.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Ummmm...

DSane, you should make a FTS - Nu-Mixx Classicz album. New beats to the old favorites, with a few new verses for the weakest ones on some of the songs. Death Row couldn't do it right, but you could.

That could keep people up on the olden days, especially from the albums that are sold out.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I wish I had 1st FTS album, that shit has slumpers....8-5 Dippin, Jackin Season, Let's Get High, Who Can Hustle, shit....there's just too many good cuts on that album....What's up with a re-release?

May 4, 2002
^^That suuuuuuucks. I have 2 or 3 copies of that cd. I wish I keep at least one of them still in the packaging......

but yeah that album has a bunch of cuts on it.....

"all my bitches done lefted me,and all my hoes done got up too,
I thought Id never say this but I guess my pimpin through,
fuck naw, I still got hoes to pull, and I got more hoes then you..................

DAMN i forgot the rest but thats the cut right there........

Im dressed in black, with and all black strap, im down and dirty for my scratch, call me me a cleopto maniac, cause im addicted to the jack, like smokers feind for crack, I feind to make my fuckin mail.............

Yeah that cd is the shit......

Apr 20, 2003
Yeah this cd is classic...The song number 15 Damn I cant remember what the songs called but its number 15 one of D-Sanes best verses ever...and step ahead of death thats not on the FTS cd so what you know about that one FANS! LOL (Songs called Outta Control)

Ryan

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
CODE said:
this is out of print for good tho?

Yeah, I got one of the last copies for my homegirl, and she ended up gettin jacked for it. I would be happy to get a burned copy of that album.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Dak iller said:

"all my bitches done lefted me,and all my hoes done got up too,
I thought Id never say this but I guess my pimpin through,
fuck naw, I still got hoes to pull, and I got more hoes then you..................

"So I guess it's time I realize my pimpin's never through"....or somethin like that.....

I also like Pimp 2 a Pimp....

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
CODE said:
this is out of print for good tho?
Maybe not. I started pullin' the vocal tracks off the master tape (it was recorded on ADAT) and puttin' them on my computer so I could remix and remaster the album a couple years ago.....but I've been so busy that I never got a chance to finish doing it. Now I wonder if it would even be worth it to redo everything and repress it? I dunno......something to think about.

If I do repress the first FTS album.....it's gonna have a couple remixes on it.....like "Let's Get High" and "The 206 is Tryna Kill Me" will have new millenium beats.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I think it would be worth reprinting....Maybe like 500-1000 copies or somethin, I know at least 20 people that would cop it....I know I would....

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:

If I do repress the first FTS album.....it's gonna have a couple remixes on it.....like "Let's Get High" and "The 206 is Tryna Kill Me"

206 is Tryna Kill Me is a tight song,i would love to see a remix of some kind(millenium beats)

and "Let's Get High" always gets play durin smoke sessions,make it happen D