Front Cover for the rakim-n.y.c mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

jhp

Mar 24, 2006
I myself don't care for it much but someone said they wanted to see it so I'm posting it. The back and front look way different. Not really the style I like to do but he wanted it and liked it so I guess that's all that matters.

Note my logo and artwork by text are not on the real cover I added them for the web version

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
THE CONCEPT AND EXECUTION SEEM BAKWARDS. IT'S CALLED DEPTH OF FIELD. IN OTHA WORDS, YOU SHOULD'VE BLURRED THE BAKgROUND AND SHARPENED THE SUBJECT SO IT COULD STIK OUT, NOT THE OTHA WAY AROUND. ALSO YOU MIgHT WANNA gIVE YOURSELF 1/8 TO 1/4 BORDER SO YOUR WORDS WON'T BE PLACED TOO CLOSE TO THE EDgE AND MIgHT gET CROPPED OFF DURIN' PRINT.

jhp

Mar 24, 2006
well that's what I'm saying as far as my style he wanted that glossy burn look to him.
note this is the web version of the cover after it would be cut the bleed line was removed already for this version. Thanks for the feed.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^I STILL SAY "RAHKIM" IS STILL TOO CLOSE TO THE EDgE. AND I UNDA STAND THE gLOSSY BURN LOOK YOU TALKIN' BOUT. THIS RENDITION IS NOT IT.YOU BLURRED OR SMUDgED HIM TOO MUCH. WHAT DOES THE DRY VERSION LOOK LIKE?