from the head, real quick like

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
these cowards act tuff but really bitches
get caught up in some funk & quick 2 turn snitchs
makin it hard on a mexican like myself all about his riches
from clips 2 ditches this shit is so vicouss
so I stay on deck strapt down wit a tech
just in case conflict acurs quick 2 take it 2 the dirt
fuck around get hurt dickie saggin ass mexican
should be wearing a skirt
act hard but never put in work
if so let me know?
just like I thought fake as animation!
1 luv to my uncle servin out the rest of his vacation
at times I wish I was in there with you instead of havin 2 deal with all this stress when it comes 2 paperchasin
got skrilla in my vision & thats my destination
premeditation is the key success intecapate the unexspected cuz any things possible & never settle 4
less never settle 4 less never settle 4 less!

Feb 14, 2004
Chasing that loot like timers inpursuit better duck when they shoot fuck acting cute its all about SURVIVAL!
CHASING THAT LOOT LIKE TIMERS IN PURSUIT BETTER DUCK WHEN THEY SHOOT FUCK ACTING CUTE ITS ALL ABOUT SURVIVAL!

Brake down bricks, stack my cash quick empty clips
if its fuck me mexican its fuck you SUCK MY DICK spitta
tech n move never lose with the mentallity of a champ
leave you stuck like a stamp puttin busters on they back go hard for the scratch intecepating the jack strike like a match up against some gasoline plot n scheme drunk n lit wit a beam so I'm 4 sure 2 hit J dub 2 the un got my hand up on my gun thinking Ima run but I aint no punk prepared 4 some funk if you want some consider it done DONEDEAL turn your house into a battlefield this shit is real like if you fuck with me & my skrill ME & MY SKRILL

Feb 14, 2004
CHASING THAT LOOT LIKE TIMERS IN PURSUIT BETTER DUCK WHEN THEY SHOOT FUCK ACTING CUTE ITS ALL ABOUT SURVIVAL! (TWICE)

Its me & my loc going 4 broke pushing this shit 2 its limits in it 2 win it fuck acting timid str8 sav on mine get rich or go back 2 the pen 4 trying hustle relentless puttin your patience 2 the test get it up off your chest it is what it is n you cant change shit gangster like my tech keep 2 clips imagine that my definition of putting buster on they back live & die 4 the stack suit up in black hit the shack climb up on the roof ignite that shit like the booth ruthless like E from a ounce 2 a key tu sawves I move yawves str8 out of nogales back 2 the town brake it down put into circulation cuz money keeps the world rotatin "WHY" CUZ MONEY KEEPS THE WORLD ROTATIN! "CANT SPELL IN SPANISH"

Feb 14, 2004
THERES A WHOLE SONG

INTRO I WALK ON STAGE WITH A TECH UNLOADED OF COURSE POINT IT AT THE CROWD & SAY

"PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR LIKE A MOTHAFUCKIN STICK UP LIKE A STICK UP" (TWICE) BUMP THAT SHIT HOMIE BANG THAT SHIT SLANG THAT SHIT HOMIE BUMP MY SHIT! :knockout:

THESE COWARDS ACT TUFF BUT REALLY BITCHS & SO ON