From NEW MEXICO 505

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

krazy

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Hey homiez i waz ju$t wonderin how to get my $hit out you know promoted through Northern Cali and placez you know. $hit im ju$t tryin to find out detailz right now but i do got $ome planned out $hit and itz chicano rap/New$hit you know not all that hyphy and all that but i got a lot to do $till and more than that i got a lot to learn and nobody to teach me about my $tudio equipment and all that you know I aint one of thoze rich foolz that can Ju$t put $hit together im hu$tlin and workin for my $hit and for my crew you know But hit me back bout that 4 $Ho.

May 2, 2002
when you get a cd together....hit up NO LOVE at www. home boy rap.com and he'll distribute your cd all over califas, nevada, oregon, washington, colorado, florida...all over the place.

Sep 10, 2005
krazy said:
Hey homiez i waz ju$t wonderin how to get my $hit out you know promoted through Northern Cali and placez you know. $hit im ju$t tryin to find out detailz right now but i do got $ome planned out $hit and itz chicano rap/New$hit you know not all that hyphy and all that but i got a lot to do $till and more than that i got a lot to learn and nobody to teach me about my $tudio equipment and all that you know I aint one of thoze rich foolz that can Ju$t put $hit together im hu$tlin and workin for my $hit and for my crew you know But hit me back bout that 4 $Ho.

Read your manuals from front to back, back to front.

Usually the manuals have a "quick start" section.

When buying equipment, do as much research as possible. Go to the production forum on here and ask questions. Most people on here are willing to help.

Learn what the different functions on your equipment are for (quantize, gain, pan, LFO, sustain, MIDI, cutoff, flanger, delay, reverb, etc.)

And #1......PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!

What kind of equipment are you working with?

krazy

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
right now homie im workin with the $imple $hit like fruity loopz and $ony ACID i waz told thi$ iz the ea$ie$t $hit to $tart it all off with but $hit if there iz better recomendationz let me know cuz $hit like i $aid im ju$t off the $treetz you know homie and tryin to get it together cuz we got $ome pretty $ick $hit in $tore

Sep 10, 2005
Right on, I have FL Studios V.5 XXL Edition also. I just had problems adding samples and vocal tracks, thats why I mainly mess with components. I just picked up a new digital recorder myself, and after reading a couple pages of the manual, I made my first recording within 2 hours of it being delivered on my doorstep.

Rough draft...

http://download.yousendit.com/BD370B96455BC31E

Equipment used: Tascam DP01-FXCD & Yamaha RS7000 MPS

Post some of your material up.

krazy

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Ya homie im a $ee what i can do with what i got 4 now you know and that lil beat you had on that link iz tight a cla$$ic 4 real but mixed up a little too. Thanx homiez 4 the amor

Sep 10, 2005
Yeah, its was a quickie. Do you have a sample disc for your FL Studios? Mine came with a grip of samples. If you need some, send me a private message with your address and I'll send you a copy.

Nov 30, 2006
NorthgateSacra said:
Read your manuals from front to back, back to front.

Usually the manuals have a "quick start" section.

When buying equipment, do as much research as possible. Go to the production forum on here and ask questions. Most people on here are willing to help.

Learn what the different functions on your equipment are for (quantize, gain, pan, LFO, sustain, MIDI, cutoff, flanger, delay, reverb, etc.)

And #1......PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!

What kind of equipment are you working with?
Your sig is the shit....lol

Feb 28, 2006
Na homie tell you the truth i got a homie to put it on a di$k $o my frooty loopz izn't even legit but ya homie ill hit you up wit my ad. and $ee what you can help me out with.

Sep 10, 2005
krazy said:
Na homie tell you the truth i got a homie to put it on a di$k $o my frooty loopz izn't even legit but ya homie ill hit you up wit my ad. and $ee what you can help me out with.
I got your addy, I'll send it to you sometime this week. I'll make you a copy of one I got off of ebay as well.

Feb 28, 2006
hell ya homiez helpin homiez out thatz what the NORTE iz all about homie and on that addre$$ i didnt even mention to $end it too Jesse Armendariz. Thankz again homie much love