From Az to Northern Cali we representin'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2002
www.sicflow.com
What up yall, my name is Sicflow, I'm from Arizona but I be bumpin all that Bay area shizznet and even had the first Northern Exposure albums when they came out.
I just wanted to let cha know I got a new album "Southwest Outlaws" feat. Mr. Kee, Chilee Powdah, Gold Toes, and more.
It has that Bay area flavor and my music has been compared to some of Woodies tracks so check out the single Holla at a playa-remix. The album is available in all FYE and WHerehouse locations thru out the west coast. Holla back and visit sicflow.com for more snippets.

Jun 29, 2002
www.sicflow.com
Thankx for the love yall! I want to network wit the Bay as much as I can. Me and My homey Chilee Powdah are thinking about doing a comp called "From Az to da Bay", but its just in the thought process now. "Southwest Outlaws volume 2" is almost done and should hit stores in September and be available on line real soon. Spread the word and get your copy of volume 1 at all Fye and Wherehouse stores near you!
One luv.....Sicflow

Jun 23, 2003
SicFlow said:
@Azryda420
Do they have a wherehouse or Fye in Tuscon? I need to know, cause If they do, I need to get some cds in that store. Holla back

Nah the wherhouses closed down. I would hit up zia records. They usually are cool with stocking underground and local stuff and there is three of them in town. I know I always check out the local section for local hip hop stuff. Good luck slangin them cd's man. If I run into one at zia Ill cop it.

Jun 29, 2002
www.sicflow.com
azryda420 said:
Nah the wherhouses closed down. I would hit up zia records. They usually are cool with stocking underground and local stuff and there is three of them in town. I know I always check out the local section for local hip hop stuff. Good luck slangin them cd's man. If I run into one at zia Ill cop it.
Good looking homey......

Jun 5, 2004
dont mind bounser he hasnt been introduced to my friends-pinky,ring,birdy,and index:the back of my hand.

-but that shit is slumpin, got a real cool vibe to it, youl do just fine sellin in cali

Jun 29, 2002
www.sicflow.com
^^^^^Good lookin

I gots this new track wit Mr. Kee I'm bout to post later today, I know you all will be lovin this track and youll be able to down load it for free. I'll let cha know when its up.