Friggin Warriors

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
n
Shit man, the #3 pick. When are they gonna get a fix of good luck. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise, cus I've been hoping we don't get Williams for a while.
Maybyner Hilario, Caron Butler, Qyntel Woods, DaJuan Wagner...what yall think?

May 16, 2002
Man the Warriors SUCK BALLS...And untill Gary St Jean leaves the office and they get a whole new front office with some Basketball wisdom then the Warriors are gonna be CELLER DWELLERS for a looooooooonnnnnnngggg time....

Just the truth bruh...

May 10, 2002
YoungB said:
Shit man, the #3 pick. When are they gonna get a fix of good luck. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise, cus I've been hoping we don't get Williams for a while.
Maybyner Hilario, Caron Butler, Qyntel Woods, DaJuan Wagner...what yall think?

GET SUM LUCK MAYNE YOU TRIPPING DUE, YOU MOST NOT BE A WARRIOR 4 LONG AGO. CUZZ BACK IN THE 90'S 2G THEY HAD HELLA GOOD PICKS BUT COULD'T DO SHIT IN THE DRAFT ARE THE PICKS MAYNE. FUCC THEY SUCC EVEN IF THEY HAD THE #1.

Apr 25, 2002
n
I must now have been a Warrior fan for long? LOL, okay blood whatever.

And BTW the Warriors were sick in the early 90's son where were you? don't you remember "Run TMC". Timmy, Mitch, and Chris, fool.

The only reason the W's suck right now is cus out management (specifically St. Jean) have fucked up, and have been unwilling to take risks for too long. The Warriors will not suck forever though. We have a good young foundation of Arenas, Richardson, and Jamison. Give them 3 years.