FREEEEEEEEEEE C-BO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2006
He had a chance with Young Buck now his career is over. Anyways I read on some website Buck got robbed in his own city Later....

Dec 4, 2006
become part of the system and the system will be part of you ....

the do's and dont's of a parolee...that's how they live..

even when you on felony probation you can get violated for stupid shit..

Free Bo..

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
HE MAY OR MAY NOT GET VIOLATED..IT'S UP 2 HIS PAROLE OFFICER....YOU L7'S WOULDN'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THAT...HE'S BEEN CLEAN & WAS FOCUSING ON MUSIC...THE POLICE BROKE IN HIS HOUSE WHILE HE WAS OUT OF TOWN & FOUND SOME THINGS & TRIED 2 CHARGE HIM WITH IT...OF COURSE RIGHT BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS THEY DO PAROLE SWEEPS 2 TRY 2 FUCC UP PEOPLES FAMILY LIFE...IT'S NOTHIN NEW...SOME OF Y'ALL SHOULD STOP BEING SO OPINIONATED & AT LEAST WAIT UNTIL THE FACTS ARE GIVEN...I'LL TRY 2 KEEP THE LOYAL FANS UPDATED..AS FAR AS THE HATERS GO..KEEP IT UP....IT'S FUNNY 2 ME & IT RAISES YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE...LOL..WCM/PIIMP100

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
man thats sum bullshit! bo is dope as fuck even if he doing his thang wit g-unit... y all of sudden lose interest if he on bigga thangs-it shows he got more balls then the rest of foos, shit he a grown ass man-he still gettin his money if even if he locked up, compared 2 suckaz who wanna hate and aint even doin shit--

Apr 14, 2005
If his house was clean, then he would be straight. Apperently they found something in his house that he wasn't supposed to have or is illegal. Men take responsibility for their actions and don't try to blame everyone else. Parole is a motherfucker and it sucks and it runs your life, but you are on it for a reason, you fucked up. I agree also that prison does not rehabilitate, but you are your own man and will decide to change the path of your life or not. Killa Tay admitted that Bo smokes weed. That is illegal and will send you back. I am speaking from experience. For my three years on parole all I did was work, go to college and come home. Never went out and partied or nothing. Just my two cents.

Jan 28, 2006
cbo cant stay outta jail he hasnt made a good cd in long time with him be on cashmoney when is young buck gonna drop his new cd remember last one floppppppppp

Jun 30, 2007
WHERE IS THE SOLID PROOF THAT 50 CENT OR G UNIT IS SNITCHES?

The only place I heard niggas say they snitches is on here, Wheres the proof?
If 50 is so much of a snitch then why is he living lavish still and he has a crib in Cali from what I understand snitches cant live lavish
50 wrote a song about a huge drug dealer and said the dealer's name

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
OK...Y'ALL KEEP SAYIN IF THIS IF THAT.....FROM WHAT I HEARD HE WAS VIOLATED 4 A PAIR OF PLASTIC NUMCHUCCS...IF Y'ALL THINK THAT'S JUSTIFIABLE THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE WORLD IS COMING 2...I'LL REPLY LATER..I GOTTA GO HANDLE SOMETHING.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
OK...Y'ALL KEEP SAYIN IF THIS IF THAT.....FROM WHAT I HEARD HE WAS VIOLATED 4 A PAIR OF PLASTIC NUMCHUCCS...IF Y'ALL THINK THAT'S JUSTIFIABLE THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE WORLD IS COMING 2...I'LL REPLY LATER..I GOTTA GO HANDLE SOMETHING.
Oh damn thats all bad. I've heard so many similar stories before, sad case. You guys really think C-Bo likes to be in prison/jail? Really on something so personal you guys talk a lot of ish for an INTERNET message board. damn