Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
You can @ me all you want but the fact is and I hate to say it. Natives are ungrateful fucks.

My pops has been a tribal chairmen for years in the early 90s and then left bc of the bullshit. He finally got tired of "new tribal chairmen" stealing all the $ and taking their families on trips out of country and buying them new cars.

Even now tribal members have accused my pops of buying me new trucks and than he just bought me a new 5 br house.

I own 2 trucks all paid for and rent a town house for $1400 a month and I work for it.
Breh, I most certainly can't speak to your particular situation, nor any specific situation, and I apologize if that last post made it sound like I thought I had some insight that you didn't or anything like that. The point I was being too lazy to make is just that the rez culture--again, this isnt coming from an experience perxpective, but from a social/economic theory perspective--is due in a large part to the little niche that europeans have forced natives into. You sequester a group into a partucilar extra shitty environment and then offer little benefits to individuals without helping the group itself and you are going to serious fuck up that culture.

So your opinion and mine arent in conflict. There can be plenty of fucked up people on the rez, but that doesnt mean that the culture of the rez isnt at least in part due to the shit that mainstream american culture has done/still does to natives.

You feel me?

Props: Mixerr
May 4, 2002
Breh, I most certainly can't speak to your particular situation, nor any specific situation, and I apologize if that last post made it sound like I thought I had some insight that you didn't or anything like that. The point I was being too lazy to make is just that the rez culture--again, this isnt coming from an experience perxpective, but from a social/economic theory perspective--is due in a large part to the little niche that europeans have forced natives into. You sequester a group into a partucilar extra shitty environment and then offer little benefits to individuals without helping the group itself and you are going to serious fuck up that culture.

So your opinion and mine arent in conflict. There can be plenty of fucked up people on the rez, but that doesnt mean that the culture of the rez isnt at least in part due to the shit that mainstream american culture has done/still does to natives.

You feel me?
I agree to an extent, but we are given a lot that we don't take advantage of.

We get grants for school, which unclaimed go back to the gov.

We get free health and dental which is abused. Tell the IH pharm you can't pay for you RX it's on the house.

You can't cover rent, the tribe Will rush a check to cover it, but again this is abused monthly.