Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
That vid about the disabled dude shaq, waka and trey burke clowned on is legit fucked up. Especially since dude said he looked up to Shaq since a kid.

I hope they apologize and support his charity. I mean I doubt they knew he was handicapped but that shit really angers me, like his life isn't hard enough already.
keepin it real i bet they didnt expect dude to ever come out of the woodworks. they probably thought homie was from africa or some shit or didn't have any working knowledge of social media etc. or how old that picture of him was etc.

it was honestly like a 1/1000000 chance dude would actually respond LMAO. but yeah they owe the poor guy an apology cause im sure he deals with that shit 24/7. they should hook him up with some strippers, bottle service and a trip to vegas or someshit and pay for him to have the time of his life.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
That vid about the disabled dude shaq, waka and trey burke clowned on is legit fucked up. Especially since dude said he looked up to Shaq since a kid.

I hope they apologize and support his charity. I mean I doubt they knew he was handicapped but that shit really angers me, like his life isn't hard enough already.
Yeah that video made me feel bad. sad boys/ emotional boys

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
keepin it real i bet they didnt expect dude to ever come out of the woodworks. they probably thought homie was from africa or some shit or didn't have any working knowledge of social media etc. or how old that picture of him was etc.

it was honestly like a 1/1000000 chance dude would actually respond LMAO. but yeah they owe the poor guy an apology cause im sure he deals with that shit 24/7. they should hook him up with some strippers, bottle service and a trip to vegas or someshit and pay for him to have the time of his life.
I was thinking the same thing. Shaq could drop 10 grand and give that dude the best weekend of his life.