Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Butcher wtf fuck is with you and vapoo pens

Shit they should be paying you for how much u speak on em
I just really like vaping nic liquid its like coffee to me. Tastes great and keeps me sharp and focused, is relaxing too and is just awesome.

Also just really like vaping hashoil. Since I switched from smoking weed to vaping oil I've saved literally thousands of dollars, its more enjoyable because I get a much better high with a low tolerance and a few hits. I feel way healthier and can breath way better and my allergies are barely there now.

I used to smoke several blunts a day for years and started losing my voice all the time. I don't want a fuckin voice box / trach in my throat or throat cancer, so I picked up the ecig habit. It got me off mixing weed and tobacco, then I realized even weed smoke started to taste gross even in bongs and glass pipes. No matter how good the weed, all I could taste was the nasty smoke. I drastically cut down then started vaping oil, which made me cut down altogether and I was pretty much a non weed smoker for a year. I just got that arizer solo so now I can enjoy weed again but without the nasty smoke.

Shit changed my life for the better and I didn't even see it coming. I love ecigs lol. I figure if I, the guy who has the reputation among friends as the most ridiculous overboard smoker out of all of us, can cut down this much so easily then any1 can