Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
i'd never call a gay person a faggot personally, no eminem how i use it
thats like excusing calling something stupid 'nigger shit' by saying you would never call a black person a 'nigger'.

I get that the culture still puts different weights on the two, and so I don't equate the two relatively, but its an identical concept.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris

i can see where you're coming from & can acknowledge that i should prolly phase it out of my vocabulary but i'd say its definitely levels to the shit. like you said before you consider gay rights the most important social issue of our generation & i'd highly disagree. race relations still have a precedent & hold much more weight by & large in this country. a gay white man is much better off than a straight POC still imo.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris

i can see where you're coming from & can acknowledge that i should prolly phase it out of my vocabulary but i'd say its definitely levels to the shit. like you said before you consider gay rights the most important social issue of our generation & i'd highly disagree. race relations still have a precedent & hold much more weight by & large in this country. a gay white man is much better off than a straight POC still imo.
When I say that its the most important social issue of our time, I mean in terms of the legal system. Enforcement aside (and I'm not trying to diminish that as an issue).