Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Stoned Age was completely and utterly historically inaccurate. Just a heads up for you guys who are considering watching it. I might consider not watching it. Some things to think about, anyways.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Maybe if I promise to get that amish downsyndrome cartman girl pregnant she'll let me be the stay at home dad and do nothing all day then when she at work I can sell the children and tell her they run away or something and she can pay my way through life and I ain't gotta do no work and i'll spend her money on prosistutes.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Is it normal in Grad studies to have to prepare a presentation on a weekly basis? I might just have to drop out tho. I ain't know. Maybe, it's for the better.
Yes, report weekly in lab meeting or your PI to show them how you been wasting your time all week.

Last edited:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Yes, report weekly in lab meeting or your PI to show them how you been waisting your time all week.
I'm not talking about meetings with my grad committee/supervisor It's just for one class I gotta take. Each week we have to prepare a conference style presentation for the class and hand in a paper. It's cool, I can do it. But why's it gotta be like that tho.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Didn;t read you last comment. Most seminars I've taken you present once or twice a quarter, and maybe one paper. Whose data are you using for the talk/paper? Is this some stupid 'how to present tings' class, cuz that sounds fucking retarded.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
For a seminar or for your lab? Only time we did formal presentations for the lab was when we were proposing a new study or doing practice talks.
It's a seminar - though I am pretty sure my research may be slightly different then others who gone through Grad school on here.

My program is like this - I take 4 courses in total. 2 seminar courses this semester, 2 next semester. Then I write a thesis based on original research.

However, as an archaeologist my research is largely based in the field. I'll be chartering a float plane next summer which will drop me off in the middle of no where for a month or so so I can excavate in a remote area in Northern Canada.

I don't got no weekly labs or nothing.

Archaeology - is still considered a social science. So it might be a bit different then what y'all do. I ain't sure.

All I know is I can easily get work in my field thanks to Canada's laws about archaeological sites and new development.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Didn;t read you last comment. Most seminars I've taken you present once or twice a quarter, and maybe one paper. Whose data are you using for the talk/paper? Is this some stupid 'how to present tings' class, cuz that sounds fucking retarded.
It's a fairly small class - we each get certain readings each week and we have to present the data in them to the class and write a paper on them, try and generate some discussion with the class about them. We will also have to do presentations on a paper we write later in the term.