Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
do you buy a cheap bottle of wine for cooking or just use some franzia/carlo rossi? lol
I only drink good wine with company, so I'f Im having people over, I'll buy a decent bottle to split between the roast and the broad. If I'm cooking for myself (like in this case) I'll just use a bottle of two buck chuck or even franzia or rossi, whatever I have laying around. The exception to this is when I make risottos which I really really express the subtleties of the wine, so I'll usually fo a step or two up. Actually, now that I think about it, its not just risottos, its more like anything that I'm using a white for, I use a decent bottle, anything I'm using a red for, I can get away with something cheap. Cheap whites taste like booze and sugar, some cheap reds actually taste like 'real' wine.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Sorry man, I didn't mean to go bad on you.
Do you know any good 'cheap' marsala wines i can find at qfc safeway or fred meyers? I want to make some sausage and peppers again. Goddamn that shit is addicting. I made it the first time a few months ago and have made it at least a dozen times since. I wanna add some marsala to it this time

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Do you know any good 'cheap' marsala wines i can find at qfc safeway or fred meyers? I want to make some sausage and peppers again. Goddamn that shit is addicting. I made it the first time a few months ago and have made it at least a dozen times since. I wanna add some marsala to it this time
not off the top of my head.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
DFDoom @DFDoom try it at least once. It sounds gross, but chicken stock is really just a salty flavor enhancer and has no chicken taste. Tons of beef stews use chicken stock as a base, and soups. For instance married soup; greens, meatballs, chicken stock. An italianamerican classic.

Last edited:

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Dana Dane @Dana Dane or Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat prob know.
Not sure if answered, but mugzi is in the middle.

And tap's rap name is just tap. Comes from Marcus Taplin. He's is called tap dat ass a few times though.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
lol

Not sure if answered, but mugzi is in the middle.

And tap's rap name is just tap. Comes from Marcus Taplin. He's is called tap dat ass a few times though.
jose, ID'm em, but gracias. Also I'd swear that on the have heart have money cd it listed dude as tap dat ass. Plus, thats the worst pic ever cuz he looks like
in it