Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Im on a pizza binge recently. Past 3 seahawks games i picked up two large pizza hut pizzas for my friends and i for the game. I just ordered some pizza hut on one of my days off too, also picked up some like a month ago from papajohns. But pizza never gets old ever. Think for this next seahawks game ill pickup two costco pizzas lol. Plus i always have a frozen pizza in the freezer for emergencies

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
cheapest frozen pizzas with own extra toppings like extra cheese and jalapeno slices is the shit
Ive tried every frozen pizza three times over and my faves are freschetta brick oven pepperoni, and california pizza kitchen thin crust sicilian recipe. Delicious. Neiyher needs anything additional but the brick oven goes great with diced up pepperoncjnis or nacho jalapenos and some sriracha

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
right now i would like to have a pizza with some sea creatures on it, shrimps mostly. shrimps and ham, maybe pineapples, lots of cheese
Wtf shrimp and PINEAPPLE? Im all for pineapple on pizza but wiyh shrimp? Lol... Ive honestly never had shrimp on pizza. Shrimp doesnt taste like anything but soaks up flavors, i imagine itd be kind of weird. Ive had mussels on pizza though it was great

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Those boxes of chocolate reminded me of forrest gump, and lo and behold its on netflix again, fuck yeah. Got this kalbi ny strip cooking, hashbrowns, jacked someones 70cents off per gallon shell discount to fill up my tank, lol great morning