Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
wish i had breh, but my friends suck at being friends.
I know how that is. Ive wasted so much time and money on trying to get friends to do anything. As lame as it sounds, thats why I just go to shows by my self now. May not have any friends there with me, but that means no one can drag me down.

Last edited:

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
That's pretty much how I live my life, too.

I blame it on my own oddball likes, though.

Went to a three day festival in October for the hell of it by myself.

Ended up getting in good with a group of about 20 hippies, and never smoked my own weed or ate my own food.

I didn't share their drinks, though. Acid was in pretty much every drink they had floating around.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Agreed.

And they offer them in these super rare packages and colors, but they almost always get uglier each time.

The all white is about the only one I think looks halfway decent.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Agreed.

And they offer them in these super rare packages and colors, but they almost always get uglier each time.

The all white is about the only one I think looks halfway decent.
You gotta go all white or all black. That way it just looks like a fast blurry blob. And if you have the black one you can almost blur your eyes and ignore it at night.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Yeah, it looks like a Hot Wheels car.

I also don't think the La Ferrari is very nice.

The front split in the bumper reminds me to a NFSUnderground bumper from the first two games.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Yeah, it looks like a Hot Wheels car.

I also don't think the La Ferrari is very nice.

The front split in the bumper reminds me to a NFSUnderground bumper from the first two games.
It's ok. It's a little toy-car looking for a Ferrari. Almost too Lamborghini like?

I thought the California's from a year or 2 ago were really good looking cars.