Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Oh man! Was I in for a treat. Those were the best socks Ive ever worn. I once was blind, but now I see, nice socks are the way to go...man. I took my shoes off at the end of the day, no sweat, no soreness, no smell, nothing, it was like I was chilling all day.

I am now a nice sock guy, no more 12 pair for $10 for me...

Everyone go out and my as many Stance socks as you possibly can.

The Uncommon Thread - Stance Socks
Holy shit, they got Misifts socks! Sold.

Stance | 20 Eyes White, Black socks | Buy at the Official website Main Website.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Have you ever seen Begotten, LDS?

Begotten (1990) - IMDb

Judging by your comments about that youtube, you'd probably appreciate it (I purposefully didn't say 'enjoy' or 'like'). I watched it about 10 years ago with an ex who rented it because shed just discovered netflix and somehow it got recommended by them. I was eating dinner when she put it on and I completely lost my appetite. It's probably the most disturbing movie I've ever seen.
Haven't seen it breh

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Dinner at benny hannah, of course this gorgeous black female flirta with me in front of my wife

Cmon man that shit isnt cool unless you want a 3way

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Haha. I laughed my ass off when I first saw that. So he's still trying to pretend that he owns monkeys even after they were exposed as someone elses? What a weirdo
Apparently he's dj Paul's blood cousin not a fake cousin, he posts pictures wearing other dudes chains in the club talmbout he's the snowman, fuck him and his scrapa poodle.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
The College Inn Pub. Its the best bar in the U district, and, despite the name, attracts very few college kids.
Yeah, I've been there. Was doing a pub crawl in U-District with some friends. Kept running into d-bag college kids until we stopped there. Ended up spending the rest of the evening there. Good spot for sure.