Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Butcher, why you worried about Jose's physique? Somethin you wanna tell us?
yes. that i think we should all take baby steps towards leading healthier lives. high fat high sugar diets will impact the quality of your life negatively, and i think we should keep that in mind when we choose what we're eating so that we can all live longer more fulfilling lives. if we start small, we wont notice any differences right away but eventually it will make larger changes easier to stick to and ultimately to leading a healthier lifestyle for the long term

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
yes. that i think we should all take baby steps towards leading healthier lives. high fat high sugar diets will impact the quality of your life negatively, and i think we should keep that in mind when we choose what we're eating so that we can all live longer more fulfilling lives. if we start small, we wont notice any differences right away but eventually it will make larger changes easier to stick to and ultimately to leading a healthier lifestyle for the long term
shut the fuck up.... ol nerd ass imma troll everybody but would get treated like a hoe off line ass nigga