Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
what happened bro?
since I started there in June '12 I have now had 5 different bosses I report to.

I am a systems engineer / sys admin & these fuckers got me doing purchasing for the entire company's I.T. needs... so much administrative overhead. I hate to say this, but that is a womans work, or at least a fresh-out-of-college youngsters, not mine.

I need an admin but they are too cheap to get me one, they took away my temps I had & instead of bringing on someone else, everything those guys did, plus 4 other jobs are now on my plate.

I also have a hard time communicating... the entire company speaks mandarin & I only speak a little bit. Hella different culture... these fools are just like "head down! more work! keep quiet!" & I dont get down like that.

So my Godbrother is the director of I.T. for our competitor, & he offered me this position twice & I turned him down.

I assured him this time I was for real & he said he'd have the offer letter to me by Friday.

mo money, new hoes, change of scene, & better coffee.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
oh & I also caught one of the engineers remoted into my laptop, taking screen shots of the siccness & my Yahoo mail, & a bunch of other shit I have looked at on my system, & when I confronted him dude flat out lied to me yesterday. So that makes me think something is fishy, & I dont mean the stank ass food they cook in the break room either.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Just consumed that new taco bell stack.

It was the wackest thing ive ever consumed, no flavor what so ever. I think I need to go treat myself to some else.

Glad I didnt pay for that trash.
word, I tried one of them last time they were out a couple years ago, they're wack as fuck, never gonna eat one again.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
since I started there in June '12 I have now had 5 different bosses I report to.

I am a systems engineer / sys admin & these fuckers got me doing purchasing for the entire company's I.T. needs... so much administrative overhead. I hate to say this, but that is a womans work, or at least a fresh-out-of-college youngsters, not mine.

I need an admin but they are too cheap to get me one, they took away my temps I had & instead of bringing on someone else, everything those guys did, plus 4 other jobs are now on my plate.

I also have a hard time communicating... the entire company speaks mandarin & I only speak a little bit. Hella different culture... these fools are just like "head down! more work! keep quiet!" & I dont get down like that.

So my Godbrother is the director of I.T. for our competitor, & he offered me this position twice & I turned him down.

I assured him this time I was for real & he said he'd have the offer letter to me by Friday.

mo money, new hoes, change of scene, & better coffee.
My mom speaks and writes fluent mandarin and before she retired got offered many different high paying jobs just because of that. It's probably the best language to know in business these days.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
My mom speaks and writes fluent mandarin and before she retired got offered many different high paying jobs just because of that. It's probably the best language to know in business these days.
We're all gonna be learning it if our Government don't stop putting up pieces of our country to China for loan collateral.