Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE I got a virgin mobile iphone 5s and I'm going to buy a ipad air and im trying to decide whether to get the wifi only one or the wifi/cell one. Can I tether my iphone to my ipad? Virgin says no, but some folks on the internet say yes. Without jailbaiking do either of you know if I can do this and save my self the 100$ by buying thw wifi only?
With a jailbreak its possible... but the carriers are getting more advance at tracking tethering. I say if you really need the internet on the ipad full proof way is get the cellular one.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
but is it highly necessary for cellular now days? especially when you have the phone.

I have mine set for when I'm in the hospital, or campus it hooks to the wifi automatic without having to type in my login or passcode.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
but is it highly necessary for cellular now days? especially when you have the phone.

I have mine set for when I'm in the hospital, or campus it hooks to the wifi automatic without having to type in my login or passcode.
I used my old ipad most when I was on trips (so airports and hotels) and at my smei-regular broads' houses. Most of those places have free wifi, but I just always assume the minute i buy something that doesnt have a partucular feature I will immediatly need that feature... Youre prob, right though. Which one did you get?

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
I saw Livewire in Santa Cruz a couple years ago and they actually put on a pretty good show. They let one of their female rappers rap and she was terrible, but Stalin and Shady Nate were dope, and Philthy Rich (not my favorite) wasnt bad. I coulda done without seeing Stalin without a shirt on the whole time.

I will always support rap shows but its starting to get more hit and miss. As I mentioned earlier in this thread I cant stand when venues let openers go on and on and on. Its not who I paid to see. 90 minutes top for all the openers is plenty.

I saw Big KRIT in santa cruz and bought a VIP package and got completely fucked all the way around, one of the worst experiences ever, and then saw him a year later in a tiny ass bar out here in Sac and he tore it down. That show was so clean, and professional, it was worlds apart. KRIT, Smoke DZA, and Clyde Carson

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
oh and some dude from Cali Bear Gang wearing a Fuck Authority t-shirt (don't know if thats their label, or another rap group, dont give a fuck) told me at the Rittz show last week that I wasnt "about that life" because I didnt buy one of their cds. I was like "yup, guess Im not about that life."

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
yeah shes the fat one right? the one that stomped out some bitch in the studio a couple years ago, and that bitch kept screaming "i got a kid! i got a kid!"

she was fucking terrible

theres a Crooked I show coming up in Oakland at the New Parish. Its pretty cheap and the New Parish is sick. Slightly considering seeing bone thugs at the mezzanine because they're all supposed to be together but that sounds like a huge gamble to me

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I used my old ipad most when I was on trips (so airports and hotels) and at my smei-regular broads' houses. Most of those places have free wifi, but I just always assume the minute i buy something that doesnt have a partucular feature I will immediatly need that feature... Youre prob, right though. Which one did you get?
I went with the 32gb + wifi I decided I wanted the extra space, instead of 16gb with cellular. I'm perfectly happy, but my uses of the ipad, may not mirror your use.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
you'll cowards not about the real tweaker musik
I dunno what it means in shitty ass autotune music parlyance, but where I spent a couple of my teenage years a fifi was a rubber glove you stole from the medical office, filled with vasaline or conditioner, wrapped in a wet warm towel, and fucked cuz there were no women around.