Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That's two different medium pizzas breh. Fat breh shit going down over here today. Gonna nurse this hangover, eat pizza, and start playing GTA V all day. Might watch the series finale of Breaking Bad again and probably take a nap seeing I got like 3 hours of sleep and have been up since 8:30am.

'Murica, fuck yeah.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Beauty Supply Warehouse
925 W Grand Ave
(between Market St & Myrtle St)
Oakland, CA 94607
Neighborhood: West Oakland

Jaquetta L.
Hayward, CA

The owner haung is a PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He Fucked me and my gurl with no fucken LUBE!!! We bought Classy Signature Malaysian Virgin hair,two pks 12-14inches french wave, one pk 18-20spanish wave ,one pk 14-16 spanish wave,and two pks of hollywood straigh hair one pk 18 and one pk 16inches. I was happy with the hollywood but the classy brand we found on the internet for a whole lot cheaper!!!! The reviews wer so.........BAD!!! the hair SHEDS and it last only a month!!!! We spent $900.00 on hair!! We were over charged at least by $180.

They do have everything that you need but the prices are ALL Jacked up to keep RICE on there table!!!! Theres no refund!!! Exchange ONLY!!!! We asked for some type of compensation..... I told him that We actually needed more hair than we purchased and he offerd to give it to us at the internet price...BUT...............What about the other hair that he overcharged us for??????

All we wanted was 2pks of classy to make up for out loss!!!!!!
Lol, I love overly dramatic yelp reviews.