Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
lulz were had

I havent failed at shit i stopped doing music for some years on my own so i can do teh family thing and run my business that i opened up and i been getting caked up with my business. music wasnt and still not my main focus in life. if i wanted to get signed i had offers before and my peoples have associates with alot artists. so quit speaking on what you dont know. i dont care about making music like that anymore bc i grew out them stages. but alot people ask me to do more music so im gonna drop three new albums back to back and they will shit on anything you ever do and i would out rap you anyday of the week. youre retarded ass not versatile and dont rap about shit but played out pedo weirdo shit. ill post tracks from my newalbums on here when they drop the end of this year early next year

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lulz were had

I havent failed at shit i stopped doing music for some years on my own so i can do teh family thing and run my business that i opened up and i been getting caked up with my business. music wasnt and still not my main focus in life. if i wanted to get signed i had offers before and my peoples have associates with alot artists. so quit speaking on what you dont know. i dont care about making music like that anymore bc i grew out them stages. but alot people ask me to do more music so im gonna drop three new albums back to back and they will shit on anything you ever do and i would out rap you anyday of the week. youre retarded ass not versatile and dont rap about shit but played out pedo weirdo shit. ill post tracks from my newalbums on here when they drop the end of this year early next year
What thread is that?