Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I've only ever smoked coke on joints, never did H in any fashion. Although I've smoked a whole bunch of opium in my day. Honestly it's probably my favorite drug and I'm glad it's not that readily available. Actual opium that is. 75% of the stuff people smoke thinking it's opium isn't. Snorted meth twice, hated it. Smoked PCP once, only drug I didn't do more than once to make sure I didn't like it for a reason (see meth) lol. Probably the " drug junkiest" or whatever you'd want to call it I've ever been was the amount of freon/canned air/whip its/spray paint I huffed from like 15-17 to get high easily and cheaply. That shit was retarded and I wonder why I have anxiety problems lol. I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the feeling you got from that stuff though. I honestly don't know how much mushrooms or LSD I've done, it was a lot. Most of it was between 16-22 with sporadic use until like 25 when I just didn't like it anymore. The thought of doing psychedelics now is enough to give me a slight anxiety attack haha.
I've only done enough H to know I liked it a lot, and that scared me. i've lost some close friends to opiates and never let myself get into it due to those reasons.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
The thought of doing psychedelics now is enough to give me a slight anxiety attack haha.
bro i have never cosigned a post as much as this last line here.

i LOVED acid /shrooms / PCP back in my day but i could never do them again for fear of my heart exploding or some shit.

& I could never do drugs, personally, again because i made myself a promise a long ass time ago.

we are on the same wavelength as yall, its either all or nothing.

for me; nothing. (minus my medicine aka reefer & thats legal & only on weekdays cause i have my son on the weekends & do not smoke around him ever.)

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I used to smoke meth when I was like 16 17 ha ha, never became a tweeker off it i would smoke it and feel kind of mellow but just stay up all night, never paid for it either my my brother and cousin sold it, so I would get it from them, ol ex meth addict looking mutha fucka.

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
i've snorted meth once or few times on same night, but what ever. it was saturday and i had been drinking for few days, because i had birthday on thursday, so i was kinda tired and almost felt like im gonna stay home tonight. then hella people started to call me and shit so i went and bought some beer and went to friends crib. then his brother called him and we went to see him at some parking lot and dude was like yo lets snort meth. which sounded like a good idea when you're drunk and tired.

so after some clubs we went back to homies place to snort more and drink rum and red wine, i was back home on sunday afternoon feeling like shit, because hangover started to kick in, i was hella tired but couldn't sleep and eating something was out of the questions. so i spend all my last money on beer and cigarettes, passed out after 8 beers or so and slept like 18 hours straight