Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX

So I notice none of you cheap bastards have contacted me...you sons of bitches have until 5pm pacific time before I start breaking thumbs.
why would I want to give money to aid's? aid's a bad thing....

i keed i keed

on the real though, you should tell people what organization the money is going to and what that organization actually does to help further the treatment and eradication of AIDS, or put it on the flyer or something. I don't feel comfortable giving money to just a random "AIDS Walk" after all the charities in the news that continuously get busted out for pocketing people's money.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
why would I want to give money to aid's? aid's a bad thing....

i keed i keed

on the real though, you should tell people what organization the money is going to and what that organization actually does to help further the treatment and eradication of AIDS, or put it on the flyer or something. I don't feel comfortable giving money to just a random "AIDS Walk" after all the charities in the news that continuously get busted out for pocketing people's money.
Q: WHERE DOES THE MONEY GO?
A: The funds raised at AIDS Walk San Francisco support the services provided by San Francisco AIDS Foundation and dozens of other Bay Area AIDS service organizations.

About Us - San Francisco AIDS Foundation

Who Benefits | AIDS Walk

Robert Caudle's Personal Page for 2013 AIDS Walk San Francisco

'Give now' tab on the right, you can use credit/debit or paypal.

Props: InfamousICON